Tony Tore Liagament off Bone Kicking Steel Pole

id assume

He tripped, didn't he? 

Should have done more dead lifts to prevent this type of injury.

He tripped. Because Eddie told him the earth was flat. Fucked with his balance. 

Saying on Twitter he injured it walking....

sassen -

Lol

I know I year ligaments all the tile walking. GTFO here Tony

Fken mouthy dick fked up the only fight worth seeing this year.

This article has his explanation:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/1/17187038/tony-ferguson-explains-accident-that-led-to-his-ufc-223-withdrawal

Training consists of climbing trees, sparring with Dementors and kicking steel pipes, but you tore your ligament off the bone when a camera came around? Sure, Tony. 

He should hire Cain's weight training coach to avoid injury

mma_jeremy - 
MrBlonde - Should have done more dead lifts to prevent this type of injury.

Then he would've snapped his lower back given his form...

The back bend also know as the dead lifters arch helps protect and strengthen the knees.

I'm not surprised motherfucker.

I bet it was kicking the pole, but they will attribute it to something innocuous so that he doesnt come off like a huge dick for kicking a metal pole close to fight time.

Kicking a steel pole and then pulling out of a title fight with ligament damage will eventually go down as the stupidest thing that's ever happened in the UFC, after the mouthbreathers have enough time to process the idea and conclude the obvious.

jgiveshead -

Kicking a steel pole and then pulling out of a title fight with ligament damage will eventually go down as the stupidest thing that's ever happened in the UFC, after the mouthbreathers have enough time to process the idea and conclude the obvious.

Tiramisu disagrees. But it’s up there. 

He tried as much as he could!

I'm convinced it was the rubber guard. All these old dudes that practice rubber guard have fucked up knees 10P4L look into it.

touch -

He tried as much as he could!

Holy broken back Batman!

The Destroyer88 - I'm not surprised motherfucker.

ditto Nate. I don't think he really wanted this fight-now I think he is hoping that Max wins

meh Tony is so unlikeable

How would his shin hitting a pole be responsible for a torn knee ligament?

I could see it causing a stress fracture, but that wouldn't seem like a way to tear a knee ligament.

Please explain if you can.

Bam57Bam -
sassen -

Lol

I know I year ligaments all the tile walking. GTFO here Tony

i did walkimg a dog 10 weeks ago tore everything need surgery. I slipped on small pebbles coming down the hill