Tony, where should I begin?

JOhn,

I always encourage people to begin with their heart, then their head, then their hands...

Explore the BE YOUR OWN BODYGUARD package with your heart. Then analyze it with your head. Then pick up the drills and start doing them with your hands [and feet].

The order I suggest is crucial. SO much of my message, material and research is lost on people because they do the workout from a comparitive perspective first....comparison of course leads to judgement and unless you are 'moving on' or at a crossroads in training, the judgmental mind will always be 'subjective' [disguised of course as objective analysis]

Other material to consider are the SPEAR SYSTEM tapes. The BYOB represents the best financial deal for you [large savings, a lot of tape - 12+ hours of info].

Depends on your budget, but I always tell people to 'invest' in their investments. In other words, put some time & money into something [short term] before you decide if you really want to put some time & money into it [long term], the bYOB is the most diverse array of info and will give ou a good base from which to determine your commitment.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Tony

BTW: Also, if you are really serious about the PDR program, [next is this August] all accepted applicants to the course receive a 50% discount on certain tapes used as preparation for the course - next one is in August. SOmething else to consider...

:-)

Tony:

I have visited your site and reviewed your various products. My question is, where do I begin? I have extensive training in JKD and several forms of jujitsu. I am, however, interested in your Chu Fen Do system and the "Be your own bodyguard" program. They seem to provide realistic self defense. Can you provide me some advice on how to begin? I am also eventually interested in instructor certification. Please help me get started in the right direction given my long term goal of instructor certification.

John

Tony:

Can I email you or your office to get more info on the August PDR program? Thanks for your advice and suggestions for the BYOB tapes.

Sincerely,

John

JYoung, here is a link for more information on the PDR program. PDR program

It might be worth the effort after sending an email, to call the office and talk to one of the TCMS staff about the program aswell.

Chris

Chris:

Thank you very much for the link and for the advice. I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now and most of the particpants seem very dedicated and willing to help anyone who has a sincere question. That is a very refreshing change from some of the other "self defense" oriented forums on other websites.

Sincerely,

John

John

We do try to be helpful whenever possible. If you decide to attend the August PDR, be sure to say hi.

Chris

:-)

Thanks CHris.

JOhn, lots of interesting info the ARCHIVES as well and please do email the office re PDR info.

Hope to see you at the AUgust session.

Tony