Too bad Chris Kyle isnt around

The government could post him in Houston shooting these looters in the streets. I dont think he could match his Katrina numbers though. 

Clever girl...

TFK_Kaneman82 - Clever girl...

The government has to protect the rights of these retailers. During Katrina the bigwigs got together and decided to activate the worlds most deadly sniper and have him shoot looters in the streets. I'm sure Houston has our second best guy up on a building right now shooting men and women. Chris claims he shot 30 people in New Orleans during Katrina

Luncha Libre - 

The government could post him in Houston shooting these looters in the streets. I dont think he could match his Katrina numbers though. 

Too early...

I dont mean to disrespect a deceased person, but he really did run Jesse Ventura through the mud to sell books. I think Jesse is a dipshit quite often, hence still using his wrestling name, but the way that case portrayed things was BS.

TFK_Kaneman82 - Clever girl...

sugarhigh - How did he think people wouldn't be able to discredit that story?

What, you think people would be concerned with the US government potentially giving a green light to shoot its own citizens without Judge or Jury being involved?

Naw, seems like a reasonable thing to do when people are STEALING!

Why are we short of white trash liars?

Hurtsogood -

What, you think people would be concerned with the US government potentially giving a green light to shoot its own citizens without Judge or Jury being involved?

Worked for roof Koreans.

Fake Pie -
Hurtsogood -

Worked for roof Koreans.
That situations was just a little different

Fake Pie -
Hurtsogood -

Worked for roof Koreans.
Roof koreans were so fucking awesome

LOL at the term "roof Koreans."  hahaha

Luncha Libre - 

lol...dude was a compulsive liar!

Dude was a liar, and a psycho who enjoyed killing people.

Don Brodka - Dude was a liar, and a psycho who enjoyed killing people.

He was an untouchable american hero who was protected by the department of defense.

Not up to speed on this.  This is the American Sniper guy right?  What's the dealio?

east -

Not up to speed on this.  This is the American Sniper guy right?  What's the dealio?

US Navy Seal. Was 7th best sniper in history. Used to orgasm every time he pulled the trigger on some terriorist, farmer or small child. 

Some love him. Some hate him. He was US property. Like RoboCop. 

Don Brodka - Dude was a liar, and a psycho who enjoyed killing people.
God forbid someone receive fulfillment from their work.

Do you see a problem with him defending his fellow Marines by shooting bad guys?

Gibbonator -
east -

US Navy Seal. Was 7th best sniper in history. Used to orgasm every time he pulled the trigger on some terriorist, farmer or small child. 

Lol at 7th

Gibbonator - 
east -

Got it.  I suppose there isn't really reliable data one way or the other about his kills and who they were.