Too much angela magana hate

6 months from now this will be old news. She will be fighting and maybe winning. The tides will turn and this fickle crowd will have simmered down. Everytime t!!uf starts people on here find a fighter to hate on for their behavior that 99% most of us are just as guilty of doing the exact same childish behavior. And for the record. Lalallalalalala! Im not listening! Phone Post 3.0

Hi Angela!

SensoriaUtopia -
forrestfan - Hi Angela!

Should have seen this coming... typical. Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

jayduane - 6 months from now this will be old news. She will be fighting and maybe winning. The tides will turn and this fickle crowd will have simmered down. Everytime t!!uf starts people on here find a fighter to hate on for their behavior that 99% most of us are just as guilty of doing the exact same childish behavior. And for the record. Lalallalalalala! Im not listening! Phone Post 3.0
Fuck off op. Phone Post 3.0

Ive watched only the first episode. But i remember how much hate ronda was getting for her antics on the show. And now look. She may not be the most beloved but the hate has definitely died down. Phone Post 3.0

OPs got a point tho. Maybe if we stop talking about her, she'll go away.

Blunted Ninja -
jayduane - 6 months from now this will be old news. She will be fighting and maybe winning. The tides will turn and this fickle crowd will have simmered down. Everytime t!!uf starts people on here find a fighter to hate on for their behavior that 99% most of us are just as guilty of doing the exact same childish behavior. And for the record. Lalallalalalala! Im not listening! Phone Post 3.0
Fuck off op. Phone Post 3.0
Eat a dick turd burgler Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia -
jayduane - 
SensoriaUtopia -
forrestfan - Hi Angela!

LOL sorry OP, I usually think it's lame when people do the copy and past thing, I could not help it

but first of all, did you see her fight? she looks like the least talented fighter on the show when she lost to Aisling daly, her striking looked like shit and he grappling did also, and she is quite frankly a true bully, I bet if there where no camera's she would have been 14 times more despicable and nasty to heather and tecia, also, she is proving us all right, have you seen her twitter recently, this ugly skelotor looking chick is calling herself the queen, lol and she shitted all over Cain Velasquez who the fuck is this trashy women to shit over a beast like Cain, calling him out for not fighting against Werdum, wow, no one feels worse about that than Cain, it was his chance to fight in Mexico, and this piece of trash goes on social network and trashes him, weird how she also tries to rag on Mieshta Tate's look, Miesha might have a big nose, but even with no makeup she is stunning and very pretty, Magana has a nice ass but that is it, she is pretty fucking ugly looking like skelotor and her body besides dat ass is nothing special at all,

but more so than looks, she very obviously comes across as a lousy human being on just about every level, nothing to do with editing, her own twitter posts prove it more than anything else.
If she comes off as a lousy human being then this chick should fit right in here. No i didnt see her fight. I dont have fight pass and live in europe. Phone Post 3.0

jayduane -
SensoriaUtopia -
jayduane - 
SensoriaUtopia -
forrestfan - Hi Angela!

LOL sorry OP, I usually think it's lame when people do the copy and past thing, I could not help it

but first of all, did you see her fight? she looks like the least talented fighter on the show when she lost to Aisling daly, her striking looked like shit and he grappling did also, and she is quite frankly a true bully, I bet if there where no camera's she would have been 14 times more despicable and nasty to heather and tecia, also, she is proving us all right, have you seen her twitter recently, this ugly skelotor looking chick is calling herself the queen, lol and she shitted all over Cain Velasquez who the fuck is this trashy women to shit over a beast like Cain, calling him out for not fighting against Werdum, wow, no one feels worse about that than Cain, it was his chance to fight in Mexico, and this piece of trash goes on social network and trashes him, weird how she also tries to rag on Mieshta Tate's look, Miesha might have a big nose, but even with no makeup she is stunning and very pretty, Magana has a nice ass but that is it, she is pretty fucking ugly looking like skelotor and her body besides dat ass is nothing special at all,

but more so than looks, she very obviously comes across as a lousy human being on just about every level, nothing to do with editing, her own twitter posts prove it more than anything else.
If she comes off as a lousy human being then this chick should fit right in here. No i didnt see her fight. I dont have fight pass and live in europe. Phone Post 3.0
For the record im a tate fan. Even a caraway fan. And i think tate is gorgeous also. Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - 
jayduane - 
SensoriaUtopia -
forrestfan - Hi Angela!

I'll just say you are GROSSLY understating Angela's ground game in that fight.  She was dominating Daly on the ground in the first round and could have gotten a sub before a lousy standup happened.

jayduane -
jayduane -
SensoriaUtopia -
jayduane - 
SensoriaUtopia -
forrestfan - Hi Angela!

For the record im a tate fan. Even a caraway fan. And i think tate is gorgeous also. Phone Post 3.0
Im a huge conor fan, what angela does is no different. He called dustin a peahead. Mendes a midget. But no ones crying about that. I guess cause its not on tuf. And their not women. Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - Eat a shit OP she's a cunt. Phone Post 3.0
Your mom goes to college Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - So you think it's cool for skeletor face Magana to go on twitter and trash Cain Velasquez for getting injured, as if Cain wanted to get fucking injured and not fight in Mexico?
Honestly i could care less. Do you think cain is losing sleep over her comments. But i guess you are. Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - BTW, Conor has gone out of his way to tell everyone that he is doing this to sell a fight, Conor also gave a lot of prop to Poirer, even before the fight he called Poirer a good humble guy, difference with Conor and Chael, it's obvious it is a shtick, Magana it is no shtick, she is just a trash low level human being.
Cool Phone Post 3.0

Hold on...

So you watched the first episode, haven't seen her fights, but you think you're qualified to tell people their wrong? Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - BTW, Conor has gone out of his way to tell everyone that he is doing this to sell a fight, Conor also gave a lot of prop to Poirer, even before the fight he called Poirer a good humble guy, difference with Conor and Chael, it's obvious it is a shtick, Magana it is no shtick, she is just a trash low level human being.
So i guess that justifies "cunty" behavior". Phone Post 3.0

jayduane -
SensoriaUtopia -
forrestfan - Hi Angela!

I thought you weren't listening? Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia -
jayduane - 
SensoriaUtopia - So you think it's cool for skeletor face Magana to go on twitter and trash Cain Velasquez for getting injured, as if Cain wanted to get fucking injured and not fight in Mexico?
Honestly i could care less. Do you think cain is losing sleep over her comments. But i guess you are. Phone Post 3.0

You could care less, but you went a made a thread white knighting for that piece of trash magana, you rock dude(sarcasm)
Dude youre just jealous cause i been chatting online with hot babes all day. Phone Post 3.0