Too much sauce or spaghetti noodles?

I hate too much noodles,  Id rather have too much sauce.  I hate eating left overs with too little sauce,  Id rather have noodles swimming in sauce

I prefer just the right amount of both.  

I don't understand the issue. Run out of sauce, make more. Run out of pasta, buy more...

Because you don't just whip up a really good sauce

I like to taste the semolina.

I like just enough sauce to just cover the noodles. 3-4 meatballs on the side. 

Pasta =/= noodles

The noodles should be "Dressed" with the sauce, like you dress a salad with dressing. See Below.

Anyone one who brings out a bowl of plain boiled pasta and a bowl of sauce to spoon on top like this is a pleb. 

"pasta is for fatties."

Yea, that shit really puts the weight on so fast. A friend of mine is skinny as hell, abnormally skinny like where it's gross. She eats shitloads of pasta for almost every meal. She's mid twenties so eventually it will hit her and she'll get spongebob body.

If my wife made it, less of both.

Brockback Mountain -
The noodles should be "Dressed" with the sauce, like you dress a salad with dressing. See Below.

Anyone one who brings out a bowl of plain boiled pasta and a bowl of sauce to spoon on top like this is a pleb. 

This man knows!

Also, pasta should be a preliminary course, like a soup or a salad, not main dish.  The portions shown above are about as big as they should ever be if not smaller unless youre doing hours of cardio the same or next day.

"k"

Then you add sugary sauce and cheese...

man oh man you're gonna be so damn fat.

PeteyWheatstraw - "k"

Then you add sugary sauce and cheese...

man oh man you're gonna be so damn fat.

Pasta sauce shouldn't be sugary.

EFM - 
Brockback Mountain -

This man knows!

Also, pasta should be a preliminary course, like a soup or a salad, not main dish.  The portions shown above are about as big as they should ever be if not smaller unless youre doing hours of cardio the same or next day.

Pasta as a prelim course???? no no no no no

Should be the main course and it should be the biggest plate you have ever seen and the pasta should be overflowing off of it.

Pasta is overrated

I like the constancy of a can of spaghetti-o's

RKing85 -
EFM - 
Brockback Mountain -

This man knows!

Pasta as a prelim course???? no no no no no

Should be the main course and it should be the biggest plate you have ever seen and the pasta should be overflowing off of it.

what is your BMI?  unless you're kidding.