Took a facial..does it make me gay?

I had a microdermabrasion facial and it was awesome. My face is as smooth as an icy mike liver shot. Going to start having  one done every couple months. Go ahead and call me gay. Shit is fire. 

Yes it does

7.5/ 10 on thread title alone. Funny, but I’m sure it’s not the first time an OG’er has used it...

This hot chick spent an hour making my face look fine as hell. I even tipped her twenty bucks and didn’t even get an happy ending. 10/10 will get a facial again. 

BreakALegAndy! -

Don't let this distract you from the fact the Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS...and a Motec system and exhaust. 

lol! on a rated note, my kids started saying "hit the nos!!" when i drive. no idea where the fuck that came from.

microbiologynerd -
BreakALegAndy! -

Don't let this distract you from the fact the Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS...and a Motec system and exhaust. 

lol! on a rated note, my kids started saying "hit the nos!!" when i drive. no idea where the fuck that came from.
When I am at a stop light my four year old asks if we can get on the transbrake .

depends, did you make eye contact? because if there was eye contact it makes you gay, no contact your fine.

Josh -

depends, did you make eye contact? because if there was eye contact it makes you gay, no contact your fine.

No eye contact. My eyes were covered with a warm moist towel most of the time. 

My ex wife owned a salon. She got her esthetics license and bought a microdermabrasion machine. Guess who was the test subject?  She basicially sandblasted my face the first time. It was fucking horrible 

I am going to get another one next week. 

Bump for other gays