Took a Percocet and having a beer AMA.

Thread title says it all.

Had surgery a few weeks back and was in a lot of pain today. Decided to take a Percocet and have a beer while watching some shit on the dvr. Phone Post 3.0

I'm having a beer too. Phone Post 3.0

Not bicep issues again? Phone Post 3.0

circa305 - Doc couldn't prescribe you anything better than a perc? How many MG?

What you watching on the DVR and what kinda beer you drinking?
Have Vicodin and Percs.

Think they are 5-325

Watched the ultimate fighter from last night (that dude was a straight bitxh for not making weight). Now I'm watching American horror story even though this shit jumped the shark after season 1.

Drinking a founders centennial ipa. Phone Post 3.0

Hurrakayne - Not bicep issues again? Phone Post 3.0
Yup.

Tore the bicep in the other arm. Doc has said he's never had a patient tear both biceps especially in the same year. Started 2013 with a torn bicep and ending the same way. Phone Post 3.0

Was Chef Guy really under 5 feet tall, or were you just exaggerating?

Fighting -

Wtf!  How is the original bicep healing?  How did you tear the other?  Sorry to hear man!  Not training sucks!!

Original bicep is great and was on the road back to fighting in the cage this year.

Was moving a heavy air conditioner and it fell off my shoulder. Caught it on the way down and felt something pull in my left arm. Was sore the next day but decided to go to trane. Rolled for an hour and then was going to spar for an hour. Second round into sparring through a loopy left hook to set up a right cross. Left hook lands hard and straightens my arm out abruptly and I felt it give way. Was in surgery about a week after. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -

You're getting confused, Chef guy is over five feet but not by much.

Snowboard dude was under five feet. Yes I'm serious. Phone Post 3.0

Hope you get feeling better big guy!

Do you tag team yourself with your ambidextrous jerking skills? Phone Post 3.0

MDF tm - Oh snap!!!!!! I remember u hurt it last year. Damn. I tore mine completely in 2009 had surgery. Fully healed fully strength looks normal too. Sucks about both man Phone Post 3.0
Was actually the beginning of this year bro. Tore the right bicep on January 4th. Tore the left one on November 7th.

Crazy shit. Phone Post 3.0

Submissable - Do you tag team yourself with your ambidextrous jerking skills? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. However I have a brace on my left arm that locks it out at 90 degrees so I have to go solo with the right for a while. Phone Post 3.0

thedogofdogs -

Hope you get feeling better big guy!

Thabks bro.

Just trying to stay positive at this point. 2013 has been a really fucked up year for me and my family unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

Double super-buzz, ya know

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=930_1279259571

my pappy says percs make him nauseous, is this true?

TryhardNobody - you ready to go nitenite nigga? you ready to go nitenite?
Getting there bro. Feeling nice and comfy and warm. Phone Post 3.0

Death and Taxes -
Nitecrawler -
Hocky Balboa -

How did all the wedding drama turn out? Phone Post 3.0
Met up with my sis. She is still a manipulative, selfish cunt but it is what it is.

Nothing got resolved, and seems we are just existing now. Told her I will go to wedding but not stay in house. Phone Post 3.0

Death and Taxes -
Nitecrawler -
Hocky Balboa -

How did all the wedding drama turn out? Phone Post 3.0
Met up with my sis. She is still a manipulative, selfish cunt but it is what it is.

Nothing got resolved, and seems we are just existing now. Told her I will go to wedding but not stay in house. Phone Post 3.0

cfv - my pappy says percs make him nauseous, is this true?
I don't get nauseous but I took one about a week ago and started hallucinating and having nightmares.

Not sure what was up that night but I freaked Mrs. Crawler the fuck out that night as I woke her up at about 3am with my eyes as wide as saucers and talking some shit LOL. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 
cfv - my pappy says percs make him nauseous, is this true?
I don't get nauseous but I took one about a week ago and started hallucinating and having nightmares.

Not sure what was up that night but I freaked Mrs. Crawler the fuck out that night as I woke her up at about 3am with my eyes as wide as saucers and talking some shit LOL. Phone Post 3.0

holy shit haha. be safe with those man! i've never had a perc, but my dad had his botched hernia surgery(from 25 years ago) fixed like 2 years ago, and he wouldn't take them for that reason.