Took an elbow to the face

Should I kick his ass?

a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Or should I get my new bodyguard to take care of my business?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

www.teamquestmma.com !

www.clinchgear.com !

Blatant elbow to the mellon imo. Payback must be attained.

"just don't do the tug-on-the-t-shirt thing anymore and you should be alright."

When the African Assasin tells you to tug on your tshirt, you tug on your tshirt.

I dont even know what it means.

Do you train there, or do you just hang around?

Just went to visit. I live in NYC.

I highly recommend everyone to drop by sometime, they are some of the nicest guys...and, the gym and instructors are amazing.

"just don't do the tug-on-the-t-shirt thing anymore and you should be alright."
When the African Assasin tells you to tug on your tshirt, you tug on your tshirt.

I dont even know what it means.

I think it means you've officially been pimped.

Cool pics btw, how do you know Dan? I've seen a couple of pics wit you and him I think.

Hendo looks very tight!! no homo

"Cool pics btw, how do you know Dan? I've seen a couple of pics wit you and him I think."

5 years ago, my fiance/wife got in touch with him and asked if there was anyway she could get some private lessons for me, since I was a big fan.

Even though she didnt have much money, Dan told her to send me out, and he would take care of me for 1 week.

Just goes to show you what an awesome guy he is.

We have been friends ever since...or maybe I have just been stalking him ever since.

Dan seems like a really cool guy. Sucks when bad stuff happens to good people.

First he loses his teeth, then he befriends you, and now he's gonna go get whooped by Rampage.

Sometimes the almighty is sleeping at the wheel.

Fuck, so it's true...

Marcelinho's trainning with Dan, I still don't know what to think about this

but something tells me he did the right thing

Cool pics, btw. Was Gabe there? Did you meet his therapist?

Your wife's a cool chick. Good for you.

No mercy, he cheap shots you, cheap shot him back...maybe kick him low, gouge his eyes then run....really fast...

I think beating up that weightlifter muscles guy in the white shorts is too much for an elbow; just take him down and walk on.

Sweet pics!

Dan's a very cool guy.  Got him to meet with a friend of mine with Nate Quarry after an IFL show last November.  He went far beyond just doing the photo opp, sat and chatted with him for a good 15 minutes (until security told us we had to leave the floor) then left a message on his MySpace page. 

Hendo is good for the sport.

Kying418 - Your wife/girlfriend is cool as shit for doing that.

dude you have an awesome wife...and you are very lucky to be friends with/train with hendo and quest....

You shoulda whipped his ass. You look like you could take him.