Took this video of Brown's KO of Swick

I was really pulling for Swick.. but happened to capture this video so I wanted to share.  Thanks again to beth for the sweet seats.

I can actually see myself in the video. Phone Post

Thank you for bringing this copyrighted material to our attention. We will contact YouTube to have this taken down

-Zuffa LLC Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Thank you for bringing this copyrighted material to our attention. We will contact YouTube to have this taken down

-Zuffa LLC Phone Post

Do they really pull down fan videos?  That's pretty dirty.

SHWEEEET !!

RML -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Thank you for bringing this copyrighted material to our attention. We will contact YouTube to have this taken down

-Zuffa LLC Phone Post

Fuck yeah they do. Hell there was a fight at UFC 129 in the crowd and I went to watch the vid the next day, taken down by Zuffa. A video of the fucking crowd. Don't forget before their partnership, Gracie Academy and Dana had a little beef because they were showing like 5 second clips of fights for the Gracie breakdown and Zuffa took them down. Zuffa took down a fight magazine interview with Rogan after UFC 118, on what grounds I have no idea. Nobody takes shit down like Zuffa Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
RML -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Thank you for bringing this copyrighted material to our attention. We will contact YouTube to have this taken down

-Zuffa LLC Phone Post

Fuck yeah they do. Hell there was a fight at UFC 129 in the crowd and I went to watch the vid the next day, taken down by Zuffa. A video of the fucking crowd. Don't forget before their partnership, Gracie Academy and Dana had a little beef because they were showing like 5 second clips of fights for the Gracie breakdown and Zuffa took them down. Zuffa took down a fight magazine interview with Rogan after UFC 118, on what grounds I have no idea. Nobody takes shit down like Zuffa Phone Post

Well the fights were on free TV so hopefully they don't bother.  And it's an unlisted video to boot.

Cool vid :) Phone Post

thanks

sweet ko

And a few of my favorite pics:

[Image: wEXLll.jpg]

[Image: vQMYml.jpg]

[Image: uv5RQl.jpg]

[Image: XMokgl.jpg]

[Image: t9ItPl.jpg]