Top 1% gained $50 Trillion Over Bottom 90%

If you kiss the Middle goodbye, kiss America goodbye.

Who wants to be ruled by a Plutocratic, Aristocratic, Oligarchy of communist China "free trade" lovers?

Good luck having free and fair elections in the future. The corrupt politicians in all sectors and spheres will be bought off and we'll be sold out...

https://time.com/5888024/50-trillion-income-inequality-america/      

12 Likes
97B_96B - 

Who wants to be ruled by a Plutocratic, Aristocratic, Oligarchy of communist China "free trade" lovers?

Good luck having free and fair elections in the future. The corrupt political will be bought off and we'll be sold out...

cliffs

over what time period?

Was covid the catalyst of this wealth redistribution

androb - 
97B_96B - 

Good luck having free and fair elections in the future. The corrupt political will be bought off and we'll be sold out...

cliffs

over what time period?

sorry redistribution is the wrong word

if the bottom 90% had the 50T and it went to the top 1% it would be redistributed

why didnt the headline read top 1% of americans create new $50T into the economy

1 Like
androb -
97B_96B - 

cliffs

over what time period?

Let’s say covid was the catalyst. Do you think that helps your arguments/stances? 

To me, it exposes that the "stimulus" was what everyone knows it was. A lopsided Oligarchy stimulus that used our tax money  and VASTLY benefited the corporations and .1%ers, while giving peanuts to the people who needed it the most...

2 Likes

And how much poorer are you simply because they’re richer... The purchasing power of your dollar is hurt far more by rising taxes than it is their wealth.

1 Like
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
androb -
97B_96B - 

cliffs

over what time period?

Let’s say covid was the catalyst. Do you think that helps your arguments/stances? 

To me, it exposes that the "stimulus" was what everyone knows it was. A lopsided Oligarchy stimulus that used our tax money  and VASTLY benefited the corporations and .1%ers, while giving peanuts to the people who needed it the most...

youve already proven you dont have a clue

so your opinions are worthless

5 Likes
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
androb -
97B_96B - 

cliffs

over what time period?

Agree. Let's shrink the size of the government to stop cronies getting government billions

![Top 30 Jealous GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat](upload://kLpLJhmx18e9wKYxT5pUbhyw9LL.gif)

1 Like

The 1% is a dynamic group. They’re often presented as a static group of people who are in the top 1% their entire lives. This is completely untrue. Many only cross the threshold into the 1% briefly and then fall below the 1% line for the rest of their lives. When we talk about the 1% it’s important to remember that. But the OG is full of experts so...

Stop worrying what everyone else who has busted their asses and made sacrifices along with smart decisions is worth or doing. Worry about yourself. Stop complaining about what others have. Those people dont owe you shit and acting like it's not fair that they have money and you dont is not going to fix any of your issues or problems.

You are your own man and there is not anything or anyone holding you back but yourself. 

All this time spent worrying about the "1%" could of been spent making yourself more money or improving some facet of your life that will allow you to become richer or more successful. 

Worry about yourself first and others last. 

3 Likes

I all for people working hard,  innovating etc to make money but what is happening isn't that imo. The government is picking who the winners and losers are.  If you are Amazon you are a winner,  if you own a small store not so much. 

2 Likes
androb -
97B_96B - 

cliffs

over what time period?

"over the past several decades"

Rich getting richer is a new phenomenon?

i smh at all you maga dorks thinking trump is one of you. 

2 Likes
EFM - 
androb -
97B_96B - 

cliffs

over what time period?

thank you

now the question becomes

are the vast majority of people Better off than they were several decades ago?

i know i have it much better than my grandparents.

HUGE TV’s in every room

1200 phones in my pocket

vacations every year

did the $50T in new wealth allow for more modern conveniences to become standard rather than just for the rich

yes

jkd4200 - 

Rich getting richer is a new phenomenon?

i smh at all you maga dorks thinking trump is one of you. 

the reality is everyone is getting richer

if you’re not… maybe its time you took a look in the mirror and asked why?

why are the majority of people doing better and you’re not

( covid excepted )

1 Like

I'm totally for being and getting rich.

What I'm not for is sending entire industries to slave labor China, disenfranchising the American worker then telling them to eat cake.

And then when war comes with the communist China YOU ELITE BUILT drafting broke-ass Americans to fight the wars while illegal aliens kick back on the beach drinking Corona beer and eating fajitas...

I'm an Army vet myself. 

3 Likes
androb -
EFM - 
androb -
97B_96B - 

cliffs

over what time period?

thank you

now the question becomes

are the vast majority of people Better off than they were several decades ago?

i know i have it much better than my grandparents.

HUGE TV’s in every room

1200 phones in my pocket

vacations every year

did the $50T in new wealth allow for more modern conveniences to become standard rather than just for the rich

yes

What a lot of people are missing regarding income inequality is that it allows not only the concentration of wealth but with that wealth brings inherent power that allows for the control of the generation of wealth. this is less of a problem in the United States because of our free markets and laws that protect them but it doesn't mean we are immune to it. Large companies often push smaller ones out of markets.  Wealthy individuals can influence politics to disproportionately benefit them selves. Ultimately it can create a very ugly scenario.

2 Likes

The link contains the term "income inequality" and it just occurred to me that anyone who uses that term can fuck off for all eternity.  The term presupposes that income is supposed to be equal.  That line of thinking is responsible for every bit of suffering and war since industrialization.  

Nobody can exploit you in a free society.  Nobody owes you shit.  Your income is up to you, and your only enemy is the government.  They only create obstacles.

The wealth gap in this country is a huge problem. I lean conservative but you can’t look at the salary or income gap and not see a major issue. 

In the last 40 years the average American workers wages and salary have increased 12%.

The average CEO salary has increased 940%. 

6 Likes
androb -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
androb -
97B_96B - 

cliffs

over what time period?

youve already proven you dont have a clue

so your opinions are worthless

Sure thing bro. You make up lies to pretend I don’t understand, yet think my opinion is worthless when you’re not even American. 

Then tuck on even addressing the point, as usual.

Good times. 

1 Like