Top 10 Most Evil Nazis

splinter - I think Mengele is the most evil because he took an active part in the brutal and horrific experiments he conceived and carried out.

Hitler did everything at an arm's length (to use the phrase).

Mengele would personally use wooden poles to push children back into massive fire pits where they would burn to death.

Agreed, it depends on how which evil is of greater value to the reader.

A man with sadistic ideas and plans that have put into action accross the whole of a continent.

or

A man who used his own hands and mind to torture and kill people in extreme ways (even for the Nazi's).

They are both extraordinarily evil but someone must be 1 and someone must be 2.

Interesting read Phone Post

teamquestnorth - 

Otto skorczeny Phone Post

Oh now you are just trolling. Skorzeny was a german super commando and dubbed "the most dangerous man in Europe" by the Allied, but considering him evil is pretty far fetched.

Read up on the super commandos exploits in berlin right after the failed july 20 plot Phone Post

splinter - I think Mengele is the most evil because he took an active part in the brutal and horrific experiments he conceived and carried out.

Mengele would personally use wooden poles to push children back into massive fire pits where they would burn to death.

lol, people actually believe this shit?

are you by any chance confusing actual historical people with comic book villains?

Choochy - 

Rudolf Hoss should probably be on that list somewhere. Phone Post

Rudolph Hess flew to the UK to try to make peace with Britain. He was taken prisoner and killed himself (many accounts were that he was murdered so that he could not report war crimes of the British) in prison for war crimes he never had any part of. If you could say any NAZI was unfairly persecuted it would be him.

Hess died like 30 years after the war Phone Post

Keep if professional - 

lol, people actually believe this shit?

are you by any chance confusing actual historical people with comic book villains?

Haha. Dont forget about when Mengele used to throw babies up in the air and catch them on wooden pikes. Someone actually tried to tell me this.

teamquestnorth - 

Hess died like 30 years after the war Phone Post

Yep. In the 80s. In prison.

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - Derek vineyard

"you fucked with the wrong bull" Phone Post

I have so many issues with the whole holocaust story, as well as with some of the people on your list.

Skin lampshades!?! Human soap!?! Please, enough bullshit.

So many holes, so many holocaust storytellers who've been caught selling lies time and again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1bBGdoRgYU

In for later reading. Phone Post 3.0

Ham and Egger -
Choochy -  Rudolf Hoss should probably be on that list somewhere. Phone Post

Rudolph Hess flew to the UK to try to make peace with Britain. He was taken prisoner and killed himself (many accounts were that he was murdered so that he could not report war crimes of the British) in prison for war crimes he never had any part of. If you could say any NAZI was unfairly persecuted it would be him.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_H%C3%B6ss

Not Hess.

I'm talking about the guy that was in charge of Auschwitz. Phone Post

Oskar Dirlewanger was beyond evil and a true psychopath. Read his wikipedia page.

You could easily make the argument that Joesph Goebbels was far more evil than the people listed above. While the people above made the actual physical damage, it was only through Goebbles that they felt that way. He was the mastermind of propaganda which caused the huge disdain of the jews by the german people. In a sense the entire Nazi movement was a product of Goebbles mind. He was the only one capable of helping Hitler convince the germans to follow.

It's sort of like the whole Charles Manson ordeal. While Manson never actually killed anyone he was most certainly the most evil of the bunch because he was the one with the plan.

My 2 cents at least.

Bad Karma - 
teamquestnorth - 

Otto skorczeny Phone Post

Oh now you are just trolling. Skorzeny was a german super commando and dubbed "the most dangerous man in Europe" by the Allied, but considering him evil is pretty far fetched.

He was a bad motherfucker.
His rescue of Mussolini without a shot fired was impressive no matter who he was fighting for

In. Phone Post 3.0

4later. Phone Post

YumYumPandaburger - Oskar Dirlewanger was beyond evil and a true psychopath. Read his wikipedia page.

A fucking madman, alive in chaos. He's the opposite of the disciplined image we have of Germans in general, and of the Waffen SS. He led the worst of the worst into horrific sprees of random killing and rape. He disgusted other SS troops and certainly most soldiers.

While other evil Nazis were like evil bureaucrats, organized and cold, he was a total clusterfuck.

Amazing that people like that even exist!