Top 10 Most Evil Nazis

no Klauss Barbie?

Choochy - 
Ham and Egger -
Choochy -  Rudolf Hoss should probably be on that list somewhere. Phone Post

Rudolph Hess flew to the UK to try to make peace with Britain. He was taken prisoner and killed himself (many accounts were that he was murdered so that he could not report war crimes of the British) in prison for war crimes he never had any part of. If you could say any NAZI was unfairly persecuted it would be him.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_H%C3%B6ss

Not Hess.

I'm talking about the guy that was in charge of Auschwitz. Phone Post

It's likely that 99% of what you've heard about Auschwitz has not factual basis. The suggestion that it was a death camp is based entirely on confessions forced by the soviets while they were looking for more people to hang after the war. All of the actual evidence completely supports the fact that it was a forced labor camp and few if any executions took place there.

Raezor19 -
Keep if professional - 
Choochy - 
Ham and Egger -
Choochy -  Rudolf Hoss should probably be on that list somewhere. Phone Post

Rudolph Hess flew to the UK to try to make peace with Britain. He was taken prisoner and killed himself (many accounts were that he was murdered so that he could not report war crimes of the British) in prison for war crimes he never had any part of. If you could say any NAZI was unfairly persecuted it would be him.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_H%C3%B6ss

Not Hess.

I'm talking about the guy that was in charge of Auschwitz. Phone Post

It's likely that 99% of what you've heard about Auschwitz has not factual basis. The suggestion that it was a death camp is based entirely on confessions forced by the soviets while they were looking for more people to hang after the war. All of the actual evidence completely supports the fact that it was a forced labor camp and few if any executions took place there.

Although I don't disagree with you, prepare.........

Backs out slowly... Phone Post

In Phone Post

Y Phone Post 3.0

There was a female Nazi prison guard who got hanged at Nuremburg. She was known for stomping woman and children to death with her jack boots.

darkness66 - 

Which one was the dude in schindlers list? Phone Post

Amon Goeth: Commandant of the Kraków-P?aszów concentration camp in P?aszów in German-occupied Poland during World War II. He was tried as a war criminal after the war by the Supreme National Tribunal of Poland at Kraków and was found guilty of personally ordering the imprisonment, torture, and extermination of individuals and groups of people. He was also convicted of homicide, the first such conviction at a war crimes trial, for "personally killing, maiming and torturing a substantial, albeit unidentified number of people".[1] He was executed by hanging not far from the former site of the P?aszów camp.

Stubjj844 - There was a female Nazi prison guard who got hanged at Nuremburg. She was known for stomping woman and children to death with her jack boots.

Sub Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

ReturnofTheShah - 
walterhiggens - I heard the Nazis made soap and furniture out of jews too. didn't the Nazis document pretty much everything? there doesn't seem to be that much info/video on it.

Yeah I heard that too in school, except it never ever happened, completely made up, Soviet propaganda that was turned into fact post war.

Yeah, pretty much all the crazy shit we have been told about the holocaust was the product of wartime soviet tabloid-style propaganda. No one bothered to stop and think "the soviets hadn't liberated any of the camps yet, and actually didn't know about them. how did they know what was happening there?"

Honorable mention:

The Bitch of Buchenwald - Ilse Koch
was the wife of Karl-Otto Koch, commandant of the Nazi concentration camps Buchenwald.

She was accused of taking souvenirs from the skin of murdered inmates with distinctive tattoos.

AddictedMMAjunkie - Honorable mention:

The Bitch of Buchenwald - Ilse Koch
was the wife of Karl-Otto Koch, commandant of the Nazi concentration camps Buchenwald.

She was accused of taking souvenirs from the skin of murdered inmates with distinctive tattoos.

Seems legit Phone Post

. Phone Post

I can't believe those stories about soaps and lampshades made of skin are still around. Like, DAMN!

Hess wasn't all that evil.  He knew much of the Royal Family sympathized with Hitler, and flew to the UK in an attempt to broker a peace.

. Phone Post

In. Let's get some details and pictures in this bitch Phone Post

Internet - 

In. Let's get some details and pictures in this bitch Phone Post