Top 10 Most Evil Nazis

As quoted in the book "Mengele, the Complete Story," a Russian inmate of Birkenau named Annani Silovich Per,ko said the following in a sworn statement made to the State Prosecutor, Moscow, on September 1973:

After a while a large group [of SS officers] arrived on motorcycles, Mengele among them. They drove into the yard and got off their motorcycles. Upon arriving, they circled the flames; it burned horizontally. We watched to see what would follow. After a while, trucks arrived , dump trucks with children inside. There were about ten of these trucks. After they had entered the yard, an officer gave an order and the trucks backed up to the fire and they started throwing those children right into the fire, into the pit. The children started to scream; some of them managed to crawl out of the burning pit; an officer walked around it with sticks and pushed back those who managed to get out. Hoess and Mengele were present and were giving orders.

Okay, sorry mein freunds. Mengele was only ordering the soldiers to push the children back into the fire with sticks.

splinter - As quoted in the book "Mengele, the Complete Story," a Russian inmate of Birkenau named Annani Silovich Per,ko said the following in a sworn statement made to the State Prosecutor, Moscow, on September 1973:

After a while a large group [of SS officers] arrived on motorcycles, Mengele among them. They drove into the yard and got off their motorcycles. Upon arriving, they circled the flames; it burned horizontally. We watched to see what would follow. After a while, trucks arrived , dump trucks with children inside. There were about ten of these trucks. After they had entered the yard, an officer gave an order and the trucks backed up to the fire and they started throwing those children right into the fire, into the pit. The children started to scream; some of them managed to crawl out of the burning pit; an officer walked around it with sticks and pushed back those who managed to get out. Hoess and Mengele were present and were giving orders.

Okay, sorry mein freunds. Mengele was only ordering the soldiers to push the children back into the fire with sticks.

So there are no accounts of this until 40 years after the fact, and no German accounts at all, even though they documented literally everything that they did.

What did they use to burn them that magically consumed their entire bodies? Why have no mass human remains been found at Auschwitz? Even if these were ovens being used, and not an open pit in the ground as is claimed, there would be something left over. If it was an open pit, there would lots and lots of bones left. Why haven't they been found?

Why would the Germans have designed the place so poorly from a mass extermination and disposal perspective?

Tell me some more about the Germans using babies as soccer balls catching them on bayonets lol.

Bad Karma - I can't believe those stories about soaps and lampshades made of skin are still around. Like, DAMN!

I think most people feel that it probably isn't worth the time or effort to clean up myth from fact since the end result wouldn't show Hitler and Co were actually a great bunch of misunderstood gents.

Sub Phone Post

damn

My vote count seems appropriate for this thread

Bootsy Collins - My vote count seems appropriate for this thread
Ide vote you up but i dont wanna fuck anything up Phone Post 3.0

A lot of bad things happened in WWII. Whether it was as bas as they say or less, bad stuff still happened.

As time goes by you will have two camps. 1) They say that it never happened. 2) They say that it was worse than it was.

In either case, something happened and it's up to people to make sure it doesn't happen again.

mike_rizzo - 
Bootsy Collins - My vote count seems appropriate for this thread
Ide vote you up but i dont wanna fuck anything up Phone Post 3.0

Have one on me Herr Rizzo