Top 10 most Unconventional Movie Weapons

Check it out, bros. Crazy gadgets & all.

Warning, hard to avoid SPOILERS. If you haven't seen these then welcome to Earth, doe.

Is the Fatal Flying Gulliotine listed? If so, I will allow it :) Phone Post 3.0

If krull is not on the list, Ima burning this mo fo down!

I'm too lazy to watch, so somebody watch it and let me know if i need to burn the mo fo down.

Chopsticks up the nose from when those 2-3 surf brothers go to that island and fight the evil dictator, one using a gameboy Phone Post 3.0

I didn't make the list, guys! Please dont lop my head off. That being said, the Flying Guillotine makes perfect sense to me, WOULD rather use than a katana.

zaCHING!

btw, Ferox you a Boondocks fan? They made a parody of Shoalin Soccer & then a blend of Kareem abdul & Bruce lee-esque character in Bushido Brown vs the Hateocracy(Good times characters lol) which featured the "Flying Guillotine"  in full glory with the episode "the Hateocracy".

My bad the Hateocracy features Fred(Master of the flying guillotine) & Esther from "Sanford & Son". JJ is the one from "Good times".

Vs 

Another correction. Bushido Brown is a parody toward Jim Kelly aka Black Belt Jones.

PS: Lets make our own improved list, guys!

kung_pow - If krull is not on the list, Ima burning this mo fo down!

I'm too lazy to watch, so somebody watch it and let me know if i need to burn the mo fo down.

Never seen it but this looks awesome. Will check out the movie when I can, do you want to do the descriptor?

Cool. From what I can tell its like a boomerang with powers.

krull was a crazy ass movie watched it a ton as a kid wonder if it still holds up. Watched Excalibur other day and that fucking hella held up still wondering why no remake that movie would own hard with new age cgi.

I know what your saying but they would G rate the shit outta that movie & CGI would ruin it, imo. It is the last of my childhood, by god.

Just finished watching pain and gain (pretty hilarious, would recommend) and The Rock uses a hair drying globe from a barber shop as a weapon. Phone Post 3.0

justinthevikingwren - Chopsticks up the nose from when those 2-3 surf brothers go to that island and fight the evil dictator, one using a gameboy Phone Post 3.0
Lol

Surf ninjas

One of my favorite movies as a kid Phone Post 3.0