Top 10 Tupac Songs

Getting bored with the quarantine shit so I started making all of these top 10 lists. Just got done making my top 10 Tupac songs and it was extremely difficult. These are my ten favorite songs of his in order, not what I think are the most successful or universally liked.

Honorable mentions - Keep Ya Head Up, All Eyez on Me, Hail Mairy

10. California Love

I'm sure I will get major shit over this but as much as I like this song, I think it's a little bit overrated.

9. How Do You Want It

On the flip side this is such an underrated song that I feel gets lost in All Eyez On Me.

8. Dear Mama

Another commerically successful song that is probably a bit overrated but it's a nice song.

7. Until the End of Time

Great chorus/sample and kind of eary since it came out after his death.

6. Hit 'em Up

This is where it gets really tough. Might have it higher but this song has so much Outlawz in it.

5. 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted

Him and Snoop Dog's different make for a phenomenal song. Great hook to this one.

4. Changes

Another great sample and one of 2Pac's positive songs lyrically that left a mark on his legacy.

3. Brenda's Got a Baby

Probably the song that put him on the map. Definitely my favorite song of his that dealt with social problems.

2. Pain

Most people haven't even heard this song. Plays at the beginning of the movie Above the Rim and is a part of the sound track. Lyrics are so good and the beat is fantastic.

1. Ambitionz of a Ridah

This was an easy choice for me. Lyrics are some of his best and it just sounds better than any of his songs. It also really paints a picture for who he was as a person and rapper.

Flame away

Those are basically his ten most mainstream songs but there’s nothing wrong with that

thugz mansion is my favorite Tupac song even tho the nas version is better imo 

Picture Me Rollin'

Life Goes On

Sernie Banders -

Getting bored with the quarantine shit so I started making all of these top 10 lists. Just got done making my top 10 Tupac songs and it was extremely difficult. These are my ten favorite songs of his in order, not what I think are the most successful or universally liked.

Honorable mentions - Keep Ya Head Up, All Eyez on Me, Hail Mairy

10. California Love

I'm sure I will get major shit over this but as much as I like this song, I think it's a little bit overrated.

9. How Do You Want It

On the flip side this is such an underrated song that I feel gets lost in All Eyez On Me.

8. Dear Mama

Another commerically successful song that is probably a bit overrated but it's a nice song.

7. Until the End of Time

Great chorus/sample and kind of eary since it came out after his death.

6. Hit 'em Up

This is where it gets really tough. Might have it higher but this song has so much Outlawz in it.

5. 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted

Him and Snoop Dog's different make for a phenomenal song. Great hook to this one.

4. Changes

Another great sample and one of 2Pac's positive songs lyrically that left a mark on his legacy.

3. Brenda's Got a Baby

Probably the song that put him on the map. Definitely my favorite song of his that dealt with social problems.

2. Pain

Most people haven't even heard this song. Plays at the beginning of the movie Above the Rim and is a part of the sound track. Lyrics are so good and the beat is fantastic.

1. Ambitionz of a Ridah

This was an easy choice for me. Lyrics are some of his best and it just sounds better than any of his songs. It also really paints a picture for who he was as a person and rapper.

Flame away

10. Strictly for my NIGGAZ

9. California love

8. So many tears 

7. Hail Mary 

6. 2 of Americaz most wanted 

5. Pain 

4. Hit em up

3. I get around

2. Brendas got a baby 

1. Dear momma 

His songs and he sucked.

changes was his only decent song and it wasn’t even his song. Plus he didn’t even believe the message. 

He was garbage that promoted garbage. Matt Serra 

DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

His songs and he sucked.

changes was his only decent song and it wasn’t even his song. Plus he didn’t even believe the message. 

He was garbage that promoted garbage. Matt Serra 

This ...I still see kids and adults talk about Tupac as if he was the greatest rapper and activist and spoke the “truth” lol  ...he was straight up a thug and got what was coming to him ....fuck him 

Hail Mary not in list but a hon mention???? Lol joke list 

Can’t c me is the best Tupac song

Black Jesus imo.

No love for 2PAC on the OG I guess

Sernie Banders - 

No love for 2PAC on the OG I guess

I fucking love 2 pac.

Just briefly looking at everyone's lists, I see a lack of songs from his first 3 albums. I honestly don't know if I could even narrow it down to 10 songs.

his beats were lacking. there i said it. ambitionz is decent tho. heres my favorite thing he did and its a post death remix with dear mama over top of eminems 'when im gone'. cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2kTwfLEn2M