Top 10 UFC entrances

Hey guys I want to make a top 10 list of UFC entrances but I want to get a vote from you guys, so hit me up with your top ten and then i'll just add up the ones that appear the most.

Also I should ask, are the entrances when UFC had the ramp are they universally better than entrances without a ramp? Or does it not matter?

Tom Lawlor's last fight

Tito at UFC 33

Tito/Ken at UFC 40

Wands first first fight in UFC after stint in Pride

Randy Couture's vs Sylvia

Someone please queu the "Create Thread = bad; thread search = good" gif...

Let me help you out...Tito's Entrance at Vendetta, any Genki Sudo entrance, any Sakaraba entrance, Anderson Silva doing the impersonation of MJ, Wanderlei with his Sandstorm entrance, someone will inevitably say they love Matt Hughes and "Country Boy Can Survive" is perfect and post that...

Then you'll get Deigo with the "WTF" captions, Mike Brown and the guy holding his belt elbowing that chick in the head, Gonzaga hitting the security guard, etc.

I'm sure there is others but it's early and I'm on my first cup of coffee....but do we really have to do this shit again?

The guy who ate the jizz-sushi. When he came out to "Tenderness". That was hilarious.

If Jardine came out doing Techno-Viking, that would be #1 hands down.

I don't mean to be a dick; & I know you just joined so I'll help you out a little...underneath the tab where you can create a thread you can do a title search, before you create a thread please just run a quick search; there are some topics that seem to have a thread created about them every few weeks or so & MMA entrances just happen to be one of them...

generally speaking UFC entrances are poor for obvious reasons. UFC cheating themselves out of some memorable moments.

Walking down the opening that they do with morons hanging over the side beer in hand trying to touch your face/steal your hat/pat your back makes it look cheap and local. Doesnt help that they chuck about 50 security guys in there too.

God i miss the ramp.

Tito Ken 1, any of Sudo's entrances

Obiewon -  I don't mean to be a dick; & I know you just joined so I'll help you out a little...underneath the tab where you can create a thread you can do a title search, before you create a thread please just run a quick search; there are some topics that seem to have a thread created about them every few weeks or so & MMA entrances just happen to be one of them...

Thanks but that's the thing, i DID do a search but it only allows me to see the last months worth of postings since I am not a pro.

when newton came out to "back in black"

HOMER SIMPSON WALKED OUT TO "WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS" IN THE DREDERICK TATUM FIGHT.

Randleman walkout against Rizzo

hammils at 75 was awesome, coming out to born in the usa when fighting bisping in the uk.

Akihiro Gono.. any fight.

Lightning Lee as Hanibal

If you want to do a proper list, it will include 9/10 Pride entrances.

The only one I can think of that would even come close is Tito's Limp Bizkit entrance. Other than that, UFC entrances cannot measure up to Genki Sudo in Pride, Akiyama in Pride, Sakuraba in Pride, etc.

Here's a video of several of Genki Sudo's entrances. Honestly, he probably has 5 out of the top ten spots by hiimself.

More Genki Sudo...

he's really pretty untouchable

JKennedy - 
nyuwrestling -  hammils at 75 was awesome, coming out to born in the usa when fighting bisping in the uk.

This coupled with the fact that they told Matt he was walking into Snoop Dogg......

WAT?

is that true?  i never heard that

Akiyama entrance in Pride vs. Misaki