Top 10 UFC winning streaks of all-time

My VERY subjective list of the best winning streaks in UFC history. What is your favorite UFC win streak ever?

It would be a good idea to clearly state the no. of wins below each fighter on the list.

Also remove Nunes and replace her with Fedor. Tony needs to be on that list too

1 Like

UFC.

1 Like

Thank you lol.

Matt Brown and Cowboy had some nice streaks

Shit list based on putting Amanda Nunes ahead of Anderson Silva and GSP, whose streaks were both longer and against better competition.

Our Top 5 is the same just a different order.
Also I think Jose Aldo should get a mention since I think his streak was more impressive than some of #6-10 especially if you consider his WEC run was undefeated and that Title was promoted to the UFC Title when they absorbed the division.
He was 8-0 WEC then 7-0 in the UFC with all his UFC fights Title Fights in that run.

15-0 combined streak with 10 of those fights being Title Fights.

By comparison Khabib only had 4 Title fights and won the Title off Al Iaquinta who wasn’t even ranked in the Top 10.

3 Likes

while it was just 2 back to back wins, Couture beating Chuck then Tito was impressive at the time.

1 Like

Amanda Nunes won two belts and beat (I believe finished) every champion in the history of a division in that run.

1 Like

And none of those champs had anywhere near the skill level of the contenders Silva and GSP beat.

2 Likes

Sorry. I quoted the wrong post. Meant to quote the guy who said to remove Nunes entirely.

remove Conor… plenty of other fighters had more win streaks. tferg had like 12?

BJ Penn nowhere?

Nevermind that, I remembered wrong. He didn’t have actually any long streaks, there’s always some draw or loss in between the wins before starting the final L streak…