Solid list, I think this one could be in

Phone Post 3.0

Beer and Hotdogs - Solid list, I think this one could be in

Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Beer and Hotdogs - Solid list, I think this one could be in

Phone Post 3.0
Voted up Phone Post 3.0

Strangely enough, I was wincing and getting a rush of nostalgia at the same time. I liked the presentation too, showing the name of the injury, some of the x-ray's and even showing what some fighters accomplished after the incident. Man this game is dangerous and this just shows what can really happen in there. VU!

StrantZ - Strangely enough, I was wincing and getting a rush of nostalgia at the same time. I liked the presentation too, showing the name of the injury, some of the x-ray's and even showing what some fighters accomplished after the incident. Man this game is dangerous and this just shows what can really happen in there. VU!
Good post.

Back at you, fren Phone Post 3.0

After all this time it still makes my heart heavy seeing Anderson break his leg like that. Obviously I have tremendous respect and sympathy for everyone on the list but holy shit man, seeing the GOAT writhe in pain on the floor like that is just unreal Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_MrAntichrist - After all this time it still makes my heart heavy seeing Anderson break his leg like that. Obviously I have tremendous respect and sympathy for everyone on the list but holy shit man, seeing the GOAT writhe in pain on the floor like that is just unreal Phone Post 3.0
That pic where he is holding it agonizing is sad Phone Post 3.0

I turned it off, dunno why I even tried watching, I hate seeing that stuff.... Phone Post 3.0

Lol thanks for the TTT then Phone Post 3.0

The shocking thing is that the actual worst injuries are the behind the scenes shit that fighters have to go through. TJ Grant being a standout example. Phone Post 3.0