Top 2 WMMA 135ers Owned the Top 2 WMMA 145ers....

This is obviously not including Cyborg, if she can get into the cage for a 145 lb title bout. But, at this time she's not, so....

For now:

1. Holm & de Randamie are obviously pretty much even.

2. 5' 5" Valentina (who could easily make 125 lbs) just toyed w/ the much larger Holm a little over 6 months ago in a lopsided 5 round unanimous W.

3. Nunes TKO'd de Randamie in the 1st round.

Until Cyborg gets back, they should just give the winner of Valentina & Nunes BW title the 145 lb belt, too, and make the loser the 145 lb #1 contender.

And after Cyborg, who at 145 can apparently even beat a top 135 lber, if the two who just fought for the 145 belt got their asses kicked by the 135ers about to go at it?

What an odd division to make.

Holm and de randamie are not even, de randamie is a thousand times better than holm

TOAO - Holm and de randamie are not even, de randamie is a thousand times better than holm

I picked de Randamie, but how is she "a thousand times better than holm" when it was 48-47 x3 over 5 rounds, and the punches after the bell could have easily made it a draw?

I think "pretty much even" is a lot closer to accurate than "a thousand times better."

Equally shit is the wording I'd use.