Top 5 Concerts you've ever seen

Goin to see the prodigy supported by public enemy soon- I expect that to rank highly! Phone Post 3.0

Aerosmith. Nin. Snoop dog with the red hot chili peppers. Slipknot.

And best of all George Clinton Phone Post 3.0

Nirvana
STP opening for RHCP
Rage Against the Machine (opening for U2 of all people)
Pearl Jam
One of the new years shows at the sports arena with a bunch of punk bands. Pennywise was the shit

The worst show ever was The Smashing Pumpkins, the bald fuck screamed every song and it just sounded like shit

Sabaton
Iron maiden
The big 4 at Yankee stadium
Black sabbath
Alice in chains Phone Post 3.0

Tribe Called Quest was legit too, saw them in Big Bear. Listening to them live as I rode was fucking cool, they were playing the concert out of all the speakers

#5 Monsters of Rock - 1988 or so - White Snake, Metallica, Dokken, Scorpions, Van Halen

#4 Iron Maiden and Dream Theater 2010 - This was more nostalgic than anything.  Plus it was cool to see Dream Theater, they have a few really good songs.

#3 Iron Maiden and GNR 1987 - Axl and Slash were realatively unknown but just about to blow up and it was my first Iron Maiden concert.  Maiden blew my mind.

#2 Soundgarden and NIN 2014 - I have a newfound respect for Trent Reznor after seeing him perform.  Usually there is a big build up before a concert and they make you wait.  Not him, he waited for them to finish putting his stage together and then he marched out there and started playing his keyboard with intensity that lasted the whole show.  Soundgarden was on point too.  Great show.

#1 Jane's Addiction 1991- Small crowd.  Great performance by the entire band but of course Perry has those cult leader eyes that look right through you.  His stage presence was second to none.

Foo Fighters
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
Metallica
Against Me!
Def Leopard Phone Post 3.0

Sugar Minott, at SNWMF like 08
Rage Against the Machine at Rock the Bells SF, also around 08.
Junior Kelly at Maritime Hall around 03 Phone Post 3.0

Ozzfest 1999 (Black Sabbath, Slayer, Primus, Slipknot, etc.)

AC DC

The Eagles

Eric Clapton

Down

Maiden
Metallica (...and justice for all tour)
Guns & Roses
GWAR
Pantera

Maiden
Metallica (...and justice for all tour)
Guns & Roses
GWAR
Pantera

Tool
Aerosmith
Motley Crue / Alice Cooper
Korn
Linkin Park (their concerts are awesome and they were doing Beastie Boys covers as well)

moiststpierre - Sabaton
Iron maiden
Black sabbath

My band played with Sabbaton a couple of years ago. Great dudes!

NIN at Brixton Academy circa 2005
RATM at Reading Festival circa 2000 - I lost a shoe and nearly broke my arm, it was amazing.
Ash at The Roundhouse 2008 - they played 1977 in full.
The Libertines at Birmingham Academy Feb 29 2004 - I met the future SammichKing and the band were awesome. They broke up soon after.
Arctic Monkeys in Wolverhampton shortly before their debut album. The hype was intoxicating and everyone knew every word to each song even though the album wasn't released.

Notable entries:
Arcade Fire at Earl's Court last year were sensational. Supported by Lorde, who was great and 2 many DJs. Each segued into the next and all 3 were on top form.
80s Matchbox B-Line Disaster at The Astoria were awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Pearl Jam in Moline this past October where they played their album "No Code" front to back. The first time they had played an album front to back in 20 years or something. Phone Post 3.0

Rolling stones
Metallica
Acdc
Phil lesh and friends opened for bob Dylan
Areosmith Phone Post 3.0

Borgore
Bassnectar x2
Yellowclaw
Cookie monsta Phone Post 3.0

ultravmic -
moiststpierre - Sabaton
Iron maiden
Black sabbath

My band played with Sabbaton a couple of years ago. Great dudes!

I'm jelly! By far my favorite band they bring so much energy Phone Post 3.0

clevelandkid - Pink floyd. Not even a close second.

Metallica guns n roses and faith no more at the old cowboys stadium.

Rage at the Irvine meadows amphitheater

Violent femmes at a bar that bears my name on my 21st birthday

The last NIN show was cool too, neat light work Phone Post 3.0
I envy u. Phone Post 3.0

Best concert I was at was Muse @ Wembley stadium I think. Was amazing. Phone Post 3.0