Top 5 Concerts you've ever seen

I saw Sarah McLachlan at the Chicago Symphony Orchestra last night and that entered my top 5 immediately.

She was beyond amazing. Phone Post 3.0

1. Motley Crue
    4. Iron Maiden
    3. Manowar
    2. Heaven and hell
    1. Ennio morricone

First choice completely different to the rest but its the best concert ive been too by a long way as well. The man is a musical genius. Was earlier this year and hes 86 years old. Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac - Best concert I was at was Muse @ Wembley stadium I think. Was amazing. Phone Post 3.0
Not seen them live but have heard they are one of the best. Phone Post 3.0

Korn @ Donnington '96 (just before their debut was released)
Biffy Clyro @ Birmingham 2013
Iron Maiden @ Brixton Academy' 95
Arcane Roots @ Wolverhampton 2014
Slayer, Sepultura and System of a Down @ London Astoria '99 Phone Post 3.0

Behemoth on their Evangelion tour 2010
Watain - black metal alliance tour 2015
Behemoth with goatwhore 2014
Deicide 2012
Skeletonwitch every time I see them. Absolutely killer live Phone Post 3.0

mynameisMud - Behemoth on their Evangelion tour 2010
Deicide 2012
Do you like vader?

Saw them love. Was awesome. Phone Post 3.0

mynameisMud - Behemoth on their Evangelion tour 2010
Deicide 2012

Where did you see Deicide in 2012?

And I agree with Skeletonwitch except now they have parted ways with Chance(vocalist), he was what made them so good live. They won't get another dime of my money as long as he's not in the band.

Slobonmynog -
Deicide 2012
Do you like vader?

I really like Vader but I haven't seen them yet their on my list Phone Post 3.0

ultravmic -
Deicide 2012

And I agree with Skeletonwitch except now they have parted ways with Chance(vocalist), he was what made them so good live. They won't get another dime of my money as long as he's not in the band.

Saw deicide in Edmonton at the Starlite room. I hope they come back to Edmonton this year on their metal alliance tour.

Damn shame about chance. I saw them with amon amarth just a week or two before he was kicked off the tour. Phone Post 3.0

mynameisMud - 
ultravmic -
Deicide 2012

Saw deicide in Edmonton at the Starlite room. I hope they come back to Edmonton this year on their metal alliance tour.

Damn shame about chance. I saw them with amon amarth just a week or two before he was kicked off the tour. Phone Post 3.0

Cool. My old band opened for Deicide in 2012 in Columbus. I thought maybe with the reference to Skeletonwitch( seeing that they are south/central Ohio guys) that you may had been at the show we played.

Not to hijack the thread but I heard the Metal Alliance tour is done. Ended early. 

Fuck looks like deicide is skipping western Canada. Guess I won't see them anytime soon Phone Post 3.0

Slobonmynog -
ChiefMac - Best concert I was at was Muse @ Wembley stadium I think. Was amazing. Phone Post 3.0
Not seen them live but have heard they are one of the best. Phone Post 3.0
Yea mate I've seen them I think 6 times now but Wembley was the best. It was actually voted wembleys best event ever, there's a plaque up in Wembley. But I think it was modern muse fans voting lol. Cuz there has been some awesome iconic events there. But never the less if u get the chance to see muse live - do it. Phone Post 3.0

ultravmic -
mynameisMud - 
ultravmic -
Deicide 2012

Cool. My old band opened for Deicide in 2012 in Columbus. I thought maybe with the reference to Skeletonwitch( seeing that they are south/central Ohio guys) that you may had been at the show we played.

Not to hijack the thread but I heard the Metal Alliance tour is done. Ended early. 

Ya you posted about your old band in the death/black metal thread. You guys are pretty good. Phone Post 3.0

pantsless - Foo Fighters
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
Metallica
Against Me!
Def Leopard Phone Post 3.0
I forgot about Cake! Cake was legendary. Outdoor venue! Sun was setting! Beers were flowing! They weren't touring any particular album, they were loose, relaxed and having a blast. Phone Post 3.0

The last 5 years of rock on the range. Phone Post 3.0

mynameisMud -
Slobonmynog -
Deicide 2012
Do you like vader?

I really like Vader but I haven't seen them yet their on my list Phone Post 3.0
Seen vader a couple times. Once in a bar with kataklysm, krisiun & fleshgod apocalypse I believe.

On a side note, decapitated wrecked my head live. Phone Post 3.0

Black Sabbath
Deftones
Slayer
Nine Inch Nails
Lamb of God (bathtub club called club chrome on rt 35 Sayerville NJ, that place was a chaos shit storm and never witnessed anything as violent, raw, chaotic and dismal in my entire life) Phone Post 3.0

Faith No More - Angel Dust Tour at the Boathouse, Norfolk VA (this is really the concert I judge all other concerts against)
Danzig - Thrall: Demonsweat tour at the Boathouse, Norfolk VA
Rush - Hold Your Fire tour at the Hampton Coliseum, Hampton VA
Iron Maiden - Somewhere on Tour tour at the Hampton Coliseum, Hampton VA
Tool - Undertow tour at the Ritz, Raleigh NC

No one has seen George Clinton????

If he ever tours again.... he is a must see simply for the showmanship Phone Post 3.0

ultravmic -
mynameisMud - 
ultravmic -
Deicide 2012

Yup that tour is done. Way too many injuries. Phone Post 3.0