Top 5 MMA Gyms in Ontario?

canadachaos - i agree it should be expected but it seems almost every show now theres someone not making weight. Im just saying that to show were professional and dedicated athletes. I also forgot to mention coach matt richer is among the best in the country
I met Matt about 15 years ago, before MMA was MMA. The man is not as well known nationally as he should be. He is legit.

Rev MMA is as good a facility as any.

JDolo is a current free agent, and may end up in a gym near you in no time.

I have to go with Adrenaline in London because I train there. The other places sound great though!

---

Je dois aller avec de l'adrénaline à Londres parce que je m'exerce là. Les autres endroits semblent grands cependant!

True, Ainsley, Colin and Sean all have better credentials.  I haven't heard much of Ainsley and COlin competing lately which is why I left them off... Definitely should have had Sean on that list.

The fight is in Los Angeles, and Shogun is looking good. for this fight he has been training almost every day with Toronto BJJ instructor Andre Dida. Shogun always wants to train with Dida and Veio, and we have found a way to make this work.