Top 5 Pranks Gone Wrong Vid

I can't believe more of these tricksters haven't been killed...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RnJd6fY4Or0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thanks jambo, vu to you.

Saw this the other day. These guy's either have a death wish or are just stupid.

i want to see the full video of the three black guys on the bench that pull a gun on the white prankster points it at his face.

yep, I too want to see them calm down the situation of the guy pulling a gun on him.

Why they mad though? I woulve just said no lol. Phone Post

Fuck these assholes, I hope they lose some teeth. Harassing black people and yelling "it's a prank!" isn't clever or funny. Phone Post 3.0

Video

RKing85 - yep, I too want to see them calm down the situation of the guy pulling a gun on him.
Yea, me too. Phone Post 3.0

These "prank" guys are fucking idiots. I enjoy watching them get snatched up and beaten. Touching people's property and insinuating well known vocabulary that you want to fight somebody is not a prank.

The only one IMO that was actually a prank was the fake fart and they took that too far, you simply do not make physical contact with a complete stranger. Phone Post 3.0