Top 5: Renan Barao elects his best MMA fighters.

http://www.tatame.com.br/top-5-renan-barao-elege-os-melhores-lutadores-de-mma-de-todos-os-tempos/

Through Translate:

Some say that Renan Barao already on the list of greatest athletes in the history of MMA. Unbeaten for nine years and with only one career loss, Renan is headed to spike once his name among the greats of the sport. But in an interview with tatami, he said that the greatest of all time are. I wonder who came first in the list of champion roosters?

Check out the list below:

1 - Fedor Emelianenko - "The Last Emperor made ??history in Pride, gained worldwide. Reigned for a long time. "

2 - Anderson Silva - "He defended his belt many times and made ??the sport grow in Brazil. A legend. "

3 - Rodrigo Minotauro - "Thanks to him, the sport has grown a lot too. Always carried our flag. "

4 - José Aldo - "He opened the doors of the New Union to me, nor do I have to talk about it. It's a phenomenal guy in everything he does. "

5 - Lyoto Machida - "A guy champion, very successful. Showed that karate also part of MMA. "

http://www.tatame.com.br/media/2014/03/renanbar%C3%A3o1-504x335.png

No GSP no hespect Phone Post 3.0

Captain america - No GSP no hespect Phone Post 3.0

According to Barao, GSP is not champion rooster material.

Fedor? dats real

. Phone Post 3.0

Some good picks Phone Post 3.0

Brazilians seem to have a lot of respect for Fedor for some odd reason...I remember seeing some poll where Brazilians were asked who the GOAT is and Fedor won handily.

Chaelismyhero - Brazilians seem to have a lot of respect for Fedor for some odd reason...I remember seeing some poll where Brazilians were asked who the GOAT is and Fedor won handily.
I think that poll was among hardcore fans. It's probably because they have the utmost respect for Nog and Fedor outclassed him a couple times Phone Post 3.0

good list, I have to add hendo above Lyoto and I am a huge Lyoto fan. He is actually right to have Aldo up there even though they are team mates

Something similar about everyone on his list except fedor. Something... Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard - Something similar about everyone on his list except fedor. Something... Phone Post 3.0
Ees normal Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard - Something similar about everyone on his list except fedor. Something... Phone Post 3.0
They were all ufc champs? Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Chaelismyhero - Brazilians seem to have a lot of respect for Fedor for some odd reason...I remember seeing some poll where Brazilians were asked who the GOAT is and Fedor won handily.
I think that poll was among hardcore fans. It's probably because they have the utmost respect for Nog and Fedor outclassed him a couple times Phone Post 3.0

Okay cool...I didn't know that it was among hardcores.

I have to agree that Fedor is the GOAT. His resume is fucking gnarly...I do think Randy Couture was a bad match up for him and would have beat him though.

XxLiveBaitxX -
Captain america - No GSP no hespect Phone Post 3.0

According to Barao, GSP is not champion rooster material.

Cock-a-derp-a-doo Phone Post 3.0

marth -
Ees normal Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

Chaelismyhero -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Okay cool...I didn't know that it was among hardcores.

I have to agree that Fedor is the GOAT. His resume is fucking gnarly...I do think Randy Couture was a bad match up for him and would have beat him though.

I think he was way too slow Phone Post 3.0

I remember hearing some douchebags claim that Fedor sucked.

Lyoto Machida "a guy champion". HE'S NOT YOU GUY FRIEND! Phone Post 3.0