Top 5 scary haunted paintings

Interesting short little vid right here.

its pretty cool an of course I take the stories with a grain of salt, but hey don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. They are pretty spooky though 

I know there are quite a few talented artist on the OG, who might chip in with some tidbits or other scary art

1 Like

Awesome

The first artists stuff is dope

Huggsbear -

The first artists stuff is dope

Fucking oath. Dark as fuck but cool

1 Like

NiteProwleR -

Awesome

Get back on the grill fucker!

BBQ won't BBQ it's self 

1 Like

Amazing

As usual, none of the vids ever play for me !  I joined up last fall after years of lurking.  Everything played without fail until I joined.  Since I joined, no vids play at all. 

sub

Sub 

NorthernTKOhasbeen -

As usual, none of the vids ever play for me !  I joined up last fall after years of lurking.  Everything played without fail until I joined.  Since I joined, no vids play at all. 

Shit that sucks..BUT

some of these pics are supposed to be cursed if you look at them, kinda like watching the video in the ring, so some of us are doomed, and maybe it's your lucky day

1 Like

Painting of Vigo from Ghostbusters 2 didn't even make the cut?!? WTF

NOTE: Stupid website embedded thumbnail link in post but not the image itself. And I can't remove the links. Haunted, indeed!

2 Likes

So I just checked out some stuff from the first artists that is mentioned 

Zdzislaw Beksinski.

i really like his art.

Not a great last few years for him though, wife died on1998, then his son committed suicide, the next year grieving for his mother. 

Then in 2005 Zdzislaw was stabbed to death for not lending the buildings caretakers son some money, the equivalent of 100 US$

holy crap

Zdzislaw

this is cool

sub

2 Likes