Barboza vs Etim
Sandhagen vs Frankie
Machida vs Rashad
Hendricks vs Kampmann

2 Likes

Blood for the Blood God

Ngannou vs Overeem

8 Likes

If we are talking about ALL time, we need to go back to the dark ages.

Pete Williams face kicking Mark Coleman was not only a devastating KO, but it was also the first really successful high kick in UFC by then.

In my opinion, it wasn’t really surpassed until Rashad Evans blew away Sean Salmon, which is a KO that also belongs on the list.

2 Likes

Tank’s KO of Steve Nelmark should be up there. Dude looked dead.

4 Likes

That’s a good one. I remember watching that fight live and me and my family went from cheering on the action to stunned silence when Nelmark collapsed with his neck bent up like that. I thought we had just paid to see a man die.

Interesting side note on that one. Supposedly, Nelmark went around claiming he was never really KO’d. The punch just disrupted whatever part of his brain was responsible for body movement. So in other words, he was just temporarily paralyzed but not unconscious. That sounds like a knockout to me. I guess it’s a distinction he felt the need to make.

1 Like

Nate Quarry getting flatlined was brutal

2 Likes

Goodridge vs Herrera

2 Likes

Tank vs Matua

1 Like

Barboza vs Etim

3 Likes

Kohler vs Judson

2 Likes

Don’t forget the Kerr vs the RIP guy

Rashad should be in prison for that extra punch on a dead opponent

‘he was about to wake up’

‘fuck off, was he’

Nelmark vs Tank
Koehler vs Judson
Tank vs Matua
Barboza vs Etim
Franklin vs Quarry

Tito’s body slam of Evan Tanner is my favorite “KO” of all time

2 Likes

Tank/Nelmark and Goodridge/Herrera are tops on the list but I’ll also throw in Pat Smith/Scott Morris…although not nearly as clean, it was fucking brutal.

Also that KO that Matt Riddle had on Dan Simmler was pretty scary…the way Simmler was moaning.

This