Top elite strikers

At welterweight. Welterweight seems to have the deepest pool of elite strikers right now so who do you think is top 5 or 10...

Nick Diaz
Paul Daley
Brandon thatch
Steve Thompson
Jordan mein
Matt brown
Thiago alves
Carlos Condit
Lawler
Hendricks

In no order btw and I would put Kampmann and hardy at the end but I think they're retired Phone Post 3.0

Elite by MMA or Kickboxing standards? Phone Post 3.0

Mma Phone Post 3.0

I know it's hard with the hard hitting wrestlers that aren't that technical Phone Post 3.0

Gunnar Nelson and tarec saffiedine should be mentioned I guess Phone Post 3.0

Condit brown lawler top 3 for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Edson Barbosa, Anthony Njokuani Phone Post 3.0

Pettis, RDJ, Cerrone, Bendo, Barboza, Thompson, Green, Jury, Iaquinta, Masvidal are better imo.

Man there's a lot of welterweights Phone Post 3.0

mixjitsu - Gunnar Nelson and tarec saffiedine should be mentioned I guess Phone Post 3.0
Gunnar is a much better grappler than a striker. He was exposed in the Rick Story fight. I wouldn't call his striking elite. Phone Post 3.0

FlowWithTheGo - Edson Barbosa, Anthony Njokuani Phone Post 3.0
Shit didn't see Welterweight Phone Post 3.0

I said mentioned and it's hard to judge striking skills on a fight against a heavy handed wrestler. that's what makes this complicated because people like Hendricks, ellenberger and story knock out peopl that I believe are better strikers just because of the mix of their pressure with punches and takedowns Phone Post 3.0

FlowWithTheGo -
FlowWithTheGo - Edson Barbosa, Anthony Njokuani Phone Post 3.0
Shit didn't see Welterweight Phone Post 3.0
I was gonna do one on lw that's another class with a lot of good strikers Phone Post 3.0

mixjitsu - I said mentioned and it's hard to judge striking skills on a fight against a heavy handed wrestler. that's what makes this complicated because people like Hendricks, ellenberger and story knock out peopl that I believe are better strikers just because of the mix of their pressure with punches and takedowns Phone Post 3.0
I agree with this philosophy.

Its also the same way i feel about chris Weidman. I dont think his striking is elite. Hes just a hard nosed, hard hitting wrestler. Phone Post 3.0

Jake Shields Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Jake Shields Phone Post 3.0
That was a given Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Jake Shields Phone Post 3.0
I can't believe op left him out. Did you see how he shut down sexyama standing? Phone Post 3.0

If Jake Shields makes the list then so does Rory MacDonald. Phone Post 3.0

He jacked up ellenbergers knee with that crazy head butt Phone Post 3.0

Gsp Phone Post 3.0