Top Five MMA Cornerman

Pitmaster !

Crazy Bob Cook ....Has cornered BJ , Cabbage, Josh Thomson ,Shamrock ,Sherk when his guys cant travel with him ,, Buenatello ,, Kyle and numerous other successful fighters ...

The first pic of Coleman is the shit!

Eugene Jackson, hands down: "Alright, good. That's it, good. Alright, good."

Federigo Rudimar

Mark Coleman

Mario Sperry

Matsui and Takada

Horn and Militech

Robert Follis

carlson is great but although I dont speak portugese, I was told that when Conan fought Mo Smith the first time, that he told Conan to stand and box with Mo ... this was in between rounds.... really really bad idea.... Laimon is great for sub and BJJ matches.. he's really vocal... and he'll get on the mat next to you and literally show u what you should do... he'll even grab a partner and demonstrate it to his guys while they are fighting... this might be distracting, but it shows he really really cares and his track record speaks for itself..

Horn is a God !

Mickey........................R.I.P.

Horn

Militech

F. Shamrock

Hume

Rico Chipp.

Ricardo Liborio!

Horn

Firass Zahabi (my coach)

Shawn Tompkins

Horn and Militech
Tony and Damon

chiapparelli is one of the best i have seen
along with crazy bob cook, steve heath, and
militech

Takada-

(translated) "OKAY NOW FLOP ON YOUR ASS AND SCOOT AROUND AWHILE I LOOK FOR SOME BRIBE MONEY TO PAY FOR A WORK"

Good Corner Man-

"HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS! HIT EM IN THE RIBS!"

Shit YL2, I forgot about Shawn Tompkins.

Him for sure.

Frank Shamrock, Bas Ruttan

"STOP SUCKING!" -Marc Laimon

Who did he say that to?

Coleman by far says the best, most genuine lines when cornering Randleman. If Randleman listened more, he'd be borderline unstoppable.

Miletich corning Coleman was an awesome team too. Technically instructing Coleman on the angle from which to bash his knee into Vovchanchyn's head.

Mo Smith - During Frank's fight with Enson, Mo was telling Enson to keep punching Frank when he had Frank mounted... Everytime Enson tried to work for better position or a hold, Mo would just keep on encouraging Enson to throw more punches...

For a good 5 minutes of the round he was coaching Enson (even though he was actualy cornering Frank). It was awesome...

Hume seems to be very popular...when i was at SB when Josh was fighting Severn, Josh was looking really sloppy and letting Severn get off his punches first and not able to control the fight...then in the corner between rounds, Hume was yelling at Josh and actually slapped his face...he then went out an armbarred Severn.

Hume is also one of the most intelligent people in MMA that i have ever talked with.