Top Gun 2 Maverick Reviews

Anyone seen it? I have been hearing it has great reviews

In for reviews.

5 Likes

97% so far

3 Likes

Was hoping this one would be a VOD, since it’s been on the shelf for a couple years.

As bat shit as Tom Cruise is he does not attach himself to shitty projects. I expect a standard from him so let’s hope this lives up to the original.

22 Likes

“Woohoo, Jester’s dead!”

He is now Jester.

1 Like

There was a surprise screening in SD yesterday and I’m pissed I didn’t see it. Not that I would’ve known but they were going to show Top Gun ( May 13th is Top Gun day) and instead surprised everyone in attendance with Maverick. I’ve yet to see a bad review and some are saying better than the original.

2 Likes

In for later

Heard the same that it is better than the original (hard to believe)

1 Like

I did OP red flag at nellis in Vegas. There were 70 lines of aircraft on the pan. First was top gun. Second was us, 1f sqn. We didn’t even mind, it was cool as fuck for us to see top gun. Especially us navy guys on sqn. Good bunch of dudes too.

3 Likes

Totally agree, he’s a lunatic, but his movies are pretty much all good.

8 Likes

Pandemic is over dude… have fun watching it with a live crowd

1 Like

I like he does his own stunts. He’s fucken mad.the director and producer must be shitting themselves, he hurt himself a fair few times filming

3 Likes

That would be so badass. What year?

I haven’t gone to a movie theatre in probably 20 years, but I’m looking forward to going and seeing this.

2 Likes

Tom Cruise is the last of a dying breed. Great actor. Jennifer Connelly is fine as fuck. Will watch for Top Gun nostalgia. However, I don`t expect much.

4 Likes

It won’t be better than the original. They can’t make movies better today, just a fact. Sounds good though.

4 Likes

Maybe if a TikTok’er watched both they would think the newer is better. But that’s just because they have no attention span, etc.