Top Men- I can't renew my membership

Damn, this is frustrating

Top Men- I am trying to re-new my membership. Yet, the site messes up every damn time.

I try to send you info to address the issue and the site goes bonkers.

sheesh

Maybe their trying to tell you something

“Blahahahaha!!” -Kirik 

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

They don't like $$

TFK Walnut -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

They don't like $$

Just send me the money and I'll take care of it .

Scorned and unwanted...

same thing happened to me so i gave up

Op has been trying to give money to the site for over seven hours, and mods don’t even reply, lmao. 

Great customer service, guys. 

OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

Op has been trying to give money to the site for over seven hours, and mods don’t even reply, lmao. 

Dude, this thread was started at Midnight CST, or 10pm PST. You think 8 hours isn’t an appropriate amount of time in the middle of the night to respond to a customer service request?

OP, give me a bit and I would be glad to renew it for you for free here shortly.

Are you getting an error message?

Jason -
OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

Dude, this thread was started at Midnight CST, or 10pm PST. You think 8 hours isn’t an appropriate amount of time in the middle of the night to respond to a customer service request?

OP, give me a bit and I would be glad to renew it for you for free here shortly.

From your tone, it doesn't seem like 'customer service'.

BruiserBrody -
Jason -
OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

Really? He's offering to resolve his issue with a free pro membership. 

Tell me... exactly what is wrong with his tone?

Jason -
OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

You're all set OP.

Jason -

You're all set OP.

Let's see that big ol Admin cock

Bam57Bam -
BruiserBrody -
Jason -
OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

Dude, really.

BruiserBrody -
Bam57Bam -
BruiserBrody -
Jason -
OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

Dude, really.

Didn't you get stabbed in Puerto Rico?

Jason -
OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

Thank You

Yes, I was getting an error message.

I enjoy the site, so the least I could do is pay for my membership, I'm not looking for a hand out.

Thanks again

BruiserBrody -
Bam57Bam -
BruiserBrody -
Jason -
OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

Dude, really.

Really. Explain to me where the customer service rep was a big meanie to op. Or anyone for that matter.

TFK Walnut - 
Jason -
OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

Thank You

Yes, I was getting an error message.

I enjoy the site, so the least I could do is pay for my membership, I'm not looking for a hand out.

Thanks again

I know you weren't man. All good,.

It is still happening. I just tried to go blue as well