Top MMA gyms?

Duke Roufus gym

Alot of great fighters starting to come outta there!!!

12.Nashville MMA/Gameness Training Center
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who the hell????

Team Nogueira MMA Academy

Ken Shamrock Lions Den Connecticut will be in the top 10 in the next year - 16,000+ sq. feet opens up Nov. 1 - www.lionsdenct.com

Jason Franklin-I have trained at Nashville MMA and they DEFINETELY are in the top 15. They are not well known but their training is some of the best out there. They have many up and comers including former UFC fighter Josh Schockman, plus Brandon Vera, Jeff Monson and TUF fighter Shane Primm come in on occasion. Their boxing coach, Loren Ross is a former world champion, 3 legit BJJ black belts, 1 of which Shawn Hammonds places 2nd in the Mundials last year. On top of that they have multiple brazilian national, US national and Mundial world BJJ champions. Their Muay Thai instructors are incredible and were trained by Tim Vanderstek from Holland and also Rob Kaman. And they have ncaa national champion wrestlers. Not including the fact that they have 2 cages, 2 full size boxing rings, insane amount of bags and mat space and it is a 20,000 sq ft facility. So yea......trust me....its one of the best gyms out there. Just not well known. But give it time.If you want to find out more check out their site. www.nashvillemma.com

ttt

PitbullMMA,

They do sound legit I just had never heard of them mentioned before. Best of luck to them.

WTF with the 20,000 sq. ft. That huge as hell. Now I'm kind of jealous. lol

Thanks bro. yea, MMA has been illegal in Tennessee up until about 2 months ago which technically it is still illegal cause they don't have the commission together yet. They will start having fights in about a month so after that happens you will definetly be hearing about Nashville MMA.

Yea the gym is not only 20,000 sq ft but it is completely a state of the art facility. Very nice.

+1 Matt Hume is a human MMA encyclipedia(sp?)

crowbar -  AMC

encyclopedia^^^

ttt

Yea Matt Hume has forgot more stuff about mma than most instructors know!! Dude is scary with his knoweledge. I would def. put AMC in there. Just forgot to.

Best Gym In Australia- www.integratedmma.com

I plan on going to Australia next year since my sister is moving there so I may check them out if it is in the same area. Thanks T Green.

doesnt dan barrera train at nashville mma? is this the same place as SSF academy? Cause shockman barrera and brad morris train there if its same place

SSF is in Clarksville TN (about 45 mins north of NMMA). Dan trains at SSF and at NMMA.

The way some pros get around thwese days it can be hard to pick a single gym they are associated with.

Many started in one gym on that original list, and have ended up at one of the others.

ttt

Ron, is Brad Morris training there full time yet?