Top Performance Programs Online!

Do you give it your all in competition but feel like you have so much more? Are you frustrated by getting close to the win but not being able to push through to the end? Has your coach or team member said, "You need to lift!", "You need to stretch!" or "You need more cardio!"? Or are you just unable to lose the fat?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions above or feel you could gain from a complete, personalized and detailed sport condition program, then email me at powellsport@yahoo.com now!!
I have been transforming the lives of athletes and civilians for over 18 years and can likely do the same for you! Send me an email if you want a list of credentials or to read some testimonials as to the effectiveness of these programs, powellsport@yahoo.com!

Erik, Any reason you are trolling my threads? I get the feeling you could really benefit from the programming I offer. Tell you what I'm going to do: I am going to offer you a free consultation and nutritional programming to boot! Powellsport@yahoo.com when you want to collect.

Don't be afraid, Erik. Everyone can use a good coach. If you contact me and I can do nothing to help your current state of fitness, then I will personally buy you the TapOut short sleeve t-shirt of your choice. My only request is that you contact me with what is seriously your ultimate fitness goal. Powellsport@yahoo.com

If that's your goal, Erik, I'm in! Just email me with your height, weight and specifically what would be your dream as far as fitness goals? Powellsport@yahoo.com

I don't know where you get all these pictures but I am sure it takes some effort. Hope you find a way use your powers for good someday.

Counterweight, you have to check out my "Effective Fat Loss ..." thread to see the total trollage this guy commits himself to.

ttt

ttt