Boxing

1. Pacquiao

2. Mayweather

3. Bhop

k1

1. Sem

2. Hari

3. JCVD

Why does you K-1 p4p not include anyone from MAX?

MMA
1. Fedor
2. Anderson
3. BJ

Boxing
1. PBF
2. Pac
3. Williams

K-1
1. Petrosyan
2. Semmy
3. Remy

Manhoef's list is probably the only sensible thing he's ever posted here. Not much to debate there except maybe Hopkins.

I actually agree with OP

orcus -  Manhoef's list is probably the only sensible thing he's ever posted here. Not much to debate there except maybe Hopkins.

Pretty easy to debate GSP over Silva, who has fought from 170 to 205

orcus -  Manhoef's list is probably the only sensible thing he's ever posted here. Not much to debate there except maybe Hopkins.

Pretty easy to debate Petrosyan being no.1 p4p in K-1.

I don't think OP realizes MAX even exists if he's got all K-1 HWs on his p4p list.

MAX is the most consistently good event in combat sports, there has never been a bad event.  Anyone that doesnt watch it is missing out big time.

" Pretty easy to debate Petrosyan being no.1 p4p in K-1."

Most people make a distinction between K-1 and K-1 Max. With good reason since K-1 sucks and K-1 Max is cool.

orcus -  " Pretty easy to debate Petrosyan being no.1 p4p in K-1."

Most people make a distinction between K-1 and K-1 Max. With good reason since K-1 sucks and K-1 Max is cool.

usually when making pound for pound lists people include more than one weight class...

"Pretty easy to debate GSP over Silva, who has fought from 170 to 205"

I meant more on the choices rather than the ordering. I would have Manny above Floyd and Anderson and GSP above Fedor.

MMA:

1. A. Silva
2. GSP
3. Fedor

Boxing:

1. Pacquiao
2. Mayweather
3. P. Williams

K-1:

1. Petrosyan
2. Spong
3. Schilt

Fedor, A.Silva, GSP

orcus -  " Pretty easy to debate Petrosyan being no.1 p4p in K-1."

Thats such a stupid thing to say, they are just different weight classes in the same sport.

LWs will always be far more technical and talented than HWs in all combat sports; K-1, boxing and MMA, its a simple fact.  K-1 HWs did go through a shitty period with all the freaks and lack of new talent but things have got a lot better in the last couple of years.

Should we make a distinction between UFC/MMA HWs and UFC/MMA LWs for those very same reasons?  Majority of UFC/MMA HW fights look like utter shit in comparison.

Calhoon - I am still a huge fan of Buakaw

Same here, he got severally screwed over against Andy Souwer