Top UK Referee Breaks Down Weidman-Mousasi Knee

Herb Dean also explained on Luke Thomas show that its perfectly legal to ask another ref what they saw. Its called "polling" and its used in the states that do not allow video replays

GSPsShadyHandWraps - Herb Dean also explained on Luke Thomas show that its perfectly legal to ask another ref what they saw. Its called "polling" and its used in the states that do not allow video replays

How crazy is it that even the likes of Rogan and Dom didn't know this to call it out on the broadcast? They're the narrators of sorts.

RJ Pala -
GSPsShadyHandWraps - Herb Dean also explained on Luke Thomas show that its perfectly legal to ask another ref what they saw. Its called "polling" and its used in the states that do not allow video replays

How crazy is it that even the likes of Rogan and Dom didn't know this to call it out on the broadcast? They're the narrators of sorts.

It's a rare rule because most states allow replays and NY only had a couple of events so far. Understandable that some Fuck ups happened

andyman011 -
RJ Pala -

It's a rare rule because most states allow replays and NY only had a couple of events so far. Understandable that some Fuck ups happened

That's true. It's not ideal that you're working under different rules and regulations, but it ain't a good look.

It's easy to say after the even but Rogan has people in his ear, he's working out what happend like the rest of us plus Ratner was doing the same.

i guess tan dan needed to talk to big john and ratner then go from there. 

What do I know.

i don't blame anyone here.