Topps/Leaf Cards, DVD's, Posters, Auto's 4 Sale...

@Wiu81: Did you get the e-mail? If not, I may have gotten you confused with someone else. If you were looking to buy the DREAM 7 poster, then you should have gotten the e-mail bud.

@KingBisping: Pictures sent bro.

@Ricksongjj: Sent. I'll give you the tracking number in a bit, so check your MMAil in a few.

Dennis Schurg - @Wiu81: Did you get the e-mail? If not, I may have gotten you confused with someone else. If you were looking to buy the DREAM 7 poster, then you should have gotten the e-mail bud.

@Ricksongjj: Sent. I'll give you the tracking number in a bit, so check your MMAil in a few.

Never got it.  Can you try and resend it?

wiu81 - 
Dennis Schurg - @Wiu81: Did you get the e-mail? If not, I may have gotten you confused with someone else. If you were looking to buy the DREAM 7 poster, then you should have gotten the e-mail bud.

Never got it.  Can you try and resend it?

Sure brother, send me your e-mail again if you will.

I sent you a PM

UFC 93/94 Double Sided Bar

Is this the only bar-size poster you have???

Have you had a chance to ship the poster out?

Do u still have most of those!?? Phone Post

demonbasketball04 - 

I think I have a UFC 103/104 bar-size around here too, you interested? 

wiu81 -  Have you had a chance to ship the poster out?

Hey brother, I just realized I actually sent somebody elses poster out, not your DREAM 7. I am so sorry dude! I'm going to mail your poster out tomorrow and give you a full refund, the DREAM 7 is on me for the delay, my bad. Refund coming your way in the next few minutes.

Mdot50 -  Do u still have most of those!?? Phone Post

Most of what exactly? LOL. I still have everything so far besides the DREAM 7 poster which is wiu81's and the UFC 63 Penn auto flyer which is ricksonjj's, as well as the UFC 89 which is...well honestly, I forget who's... and a bunch of the cards. Everything that is sold is marked as sold, so if it isn't, it's still available. Also going to put some new stuff up here shortly.

By the way, ricksonjj, I hope you got the flyer. I apologize if the packaging was shitty, I hope you got the flyer by now, let me know man!

@wiu81: Refund sent in full brother, your poster will still be shipped out tomorrow! Mad sorry for the delay!

Sorry I forget to mention I got it.Framed, it doesnt look bad at all.Thanks again.

Dennis Schurg - @wiu81: Refund sent in full brother, your poster will still be shipped out tomorrow! Mad sorry for the delay!

I didnt expect a refund but I appreciate it.

Dennis Schurg - 
demonbasketball04 - 

If you're not asking too much I am.

I already have that one, but since it's reversible, I could use another.

ricksongjj - Sorry I forget to mention I got it.Framed, it doesnt look bad at all.Thanks again.

Awesome man, it's all good! 

wiu81 - 
Dennis Schurg - @wiu81: Refund sent in full brother, your poster will still be shipped out tomorrow! Mad sorry for the delay!

I didnt expect a refund but I appreciate it.

Good stuff man, glad you appreciate it! I'm off to ship it out to you in a few minutes.

demonbasketball04 - 
Dennis Schurg - 
demonbasketball04 - 

If you're not asking too much I am.

I already have that one, but since it's reversible, I could use another.
If I can find it, just pay shipping and it's yours man. I'll take a look in a bit and let you know.

I recieved the poster earlier this week. Thanks bud.

Do u still have the condit/kampmann fight night??

Has anyone talked to Dennis recently? Trying to get a hold of him.....