Topuria is infinitely more skilled than Paddy. I like Paddy but Paddy will avoid him like the plauge

Youre an idiot

Paddy doesnt deserve to sniff Conor’s jock strap yet

If you really think Conor would take that fight at this current time youre clueless

Conor is TALKING ABOUT THE FUTURE, ABOUT WHAT IFS

This trolling angle of yours is weak

All I said is if Paddy was such a star over there and he won a top 15 fight and Conor lost in his return then it would be an easy W for Conor but still a good payday for everyone involved. Who said anything about “deserve”? Are you gonna get obsessed with Conor again? Tell us more about Khamzat needing to find Christ to reach his true greatness… you fucking nut.

2 Likes

Times must have been really hard for you being a BJ Penn phaggot. BJ was such a monumental loser and waste of talent who got wrecked in the ring every time out, then got knocked out by some bum on the streets. The myth of BJ. BJ was never any good. All he did was disappoint his fans like you! Yet you made excuses for him and enabled him. Youre the real nutcase, for being a BJ Penn fanboy lmao!

Fuck outta here with your weak trolling you know nothing newb

Paddy vs Conor will never happen and youre the true delusional one if you think it even makes sense let alone will happen

He’s good, not great, always entertaining.

Connor doesn’t even know what the word no means lol

I’m inclined to agree. Paddy needs to be matched up with the right dance partners if this big push for him is gonna work.

The best career move for this turd will be Harry Potter’s girlfriend considering how badly Emma Wotson hit the wall. They won’t even have to come up with a name…

1.2M instagram followers now for Pimblett.

Pimblett is 3-0 now in the UFC with three finishes and he is 27 years old, 19-3 in the sport and entering his prime.

Conor has not won a MMA fight really since 2016 when he beat Eddie as Cowboy was shot and had just been destroyed Gaethje right before the Conor fight and went 0-3-1 after that.

If Pimblett can keep winning and say Conor headed back to LW and lost to a Gaethje or lost another title shot or something… this could be a big fight a year from now, if Conor wanted to keep competing.

Its certainly not impossible in 2024 if Conor kept losing but wanted to keep competing.

1 Like

Conor would get strangled. Sign me up lol

And it’d be even more glorious in my eyes for Paddy to snub him. He doesn’t owe Conor the time nor the effort :sunglasses:

His takedown defense is awful. If he fought somebody who was a high level wrestler he would get smothered and lose.

Oh he’s for sure getting dipped and grinded like every other Brit but he’s a crafty cunt off his back, solid scrambles and traps. Shocked me a bit.

1 Like

He’s too small for Paddy.

Paddy is only losing to wrestlers from now on, IMO. He KOs anyone coming up from 145.