Topuria wants to lose after fighting Holloway, Conor, or O'Malley next

for starters the winner of tonight is an obvious matchup. Who gives a shit what his opinions are. He hasnt fought either of them and they are high ranked. Then if he gets thru them Max will be there, who he hasnt fought either. THen there’s Evloev. Again, who cares what his personal opinions are. I had no idea who Topuria was until he was given a title shot. So there you have at least 3 title defenses he can make. Not to mention a rematch with Volk. THat makes it 4. By the time he does those 4 fights, im sure another hot shot contender or 2 will be up in the ranks. This whole “who else is there to fight” is nonsense. If he has 4-5 title defenses then sure, move up. Or vacate your belt and move up. Enough holding up divisions. Same with Sugar. FIght your contenders and then move up.

Having your back taken by Islam for minutes at a time and not getting choked out because you have no neck is the definition of surviving because you have no neck. Volk didn’t do shit until the end of the last round. Lost 4 of 5 rounds. KTFO in the rematch against a hydrated Islam.

0-2 against Islam now and forever.

Nah wrong, Islam had at least a 20 pound weight advantage and was dragged into the trenches and barely survived the first fight.

1 Like

Lol…if he isn’t a troll, Jack Merriqueer is gayer than cum on a mustache.

Imagine admitting to liking men of a certain geographic region. It would be one thing if Jack Merrifaggot was also from said goatfucking country, and rooted for these fellow inbreds…but he’s not…where is this turd from, @BoydBucky ??

He wishes so much to be from some goatfucking country, that having those “swarthy” men inside of him, to him, is the next best thing.

2 Likes

:yawning_face:

Team Khabib will keep winning and Tony will just keep on losing, losing and losing some more for years to come.

Smarts don’t it? Enjoy! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m not sure where he is from.

But he could be Muslim, with his extremist views solely with the Muslim Dagi fighters…

Place your guesses here where Jack is from.

Maybe he’s from my country, because it seems like we just let in any Muslims that hate the UK into this country

Imagine if jack was actually Khabib,
The ultimate Troll job

I dont even like Topuria but this is standard procedure for fighters, especially non popular ones. Win title, qualify for PPV points, seek out the biggest fights to cash in. And Conor, Max and Islam are the biggest fights near his weight class.

1 Like

I will say that I’m white and not Muslim. What’s you background Buckeroony?

Christian (non practicing) religion is for weirdos

Father is Scottish
Mother was born in Trinidad

1 Like

So jack what other fighters do you like other than the Dagi/russian fighters

Jack is from Africa

Prime Brock, Fedor, Silva, Hendo, Rumble, Gaethje… off the top of my head.

1 Like

What are your thoughts on Ali Abdelaziz and the jew lawyers doing all they can to keep New Gaethje from Makhachev?

1 Like

I am 100% sure New Justin Gaethje wins that fight

1 Like

I want Gaethje and Islam to fight.

1 Like

For real. Hopefully happens sooner than later

1 Like

Gaethje has a better punchers chance than anyone in the division but I still think he loses.

Islam gets slept in the 1st or 2nd.