Tore My Achilles Tendon Today...

Playing basketball. Pretty bummed out. I'd love to hear some OG bro advice or experiences. Phone Post 3.0

Shitty man. Sorry to hear that. I have no advice. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks King Trav! Phone Post 3.0

Goddamn. Scale of 1-10 what's the pain like? Phone Post 3.0

Basketball is a dangerous sport

Perhaps ask the question on those Crossfit forums since many of them injure their Achilles, e.g., doing box jumps.

but did you nail the shot?

CHARMAINE TWEET FAN - Goddamn. Scale of 1-10 what's the pain like? Phone Post 3.0
It was a 7 at its worst. Steady 4-5 now. It was confusing as hell when I did it. Incredibly loud- I thought someone either chucked the ball as hard as they could at my leg or mule kicked me. Had no idea it popped. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, sorry to hear it, my brotha.

Funny. I tore my calf last night. Not full rupture. Pop, pain and can't put any weight in my toes.

Did yours roll right up? Phone Post 3.0

It feels like someone kicked you in the calf. Really loud pop. Enjoy 6 months of rehab. Best of luck. Phone Post 3.0

Mr. Wright -

Missed it...fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, sorry to hear it. I know it is a pretty tough one to recover from.

LakerUp - 
Mr. Wright -

damn.

in all seriousness, take it slow. i've had two friends get the same injury. one in his mid 30's took it slow and eventually got back to normal on the timetable given by the doctor. another friend did it at 41, rushed everything and re-injured it 2 months later, said it was worse the 2nd time around and lord knows you need to be 100% before you get back in a cruiser.

sczott52 - It feels like someone kicked you in the calf. Really loud pop. Enjoy 6 months of rehab. Best of luck. Phone Post 3.0
9 months - year without the HGH Phone Post 3.0

Did you land or jump wrong? Is it just getting caught in an awkward position? Phone Post 3.0

If you're not a tested athlete get the drug assistance imo. Phone Post 3.0

MrColdCock - Funny. I tore my calf last night. Not full rupture. Pop, pain and can't put any weight in my toes.

Did yours roll right up? Phone Post 3.0
There's pain all the way up my calf. No obvious bulge or anything, but my heel is mush. Phone Post 3.0

Mr. Wright -
LakerUp - 
Mr. Wright -

damn.

in all seriousness, take it slow. i've had two friends get the same injury. one in his mid 30's took it slow and eventually got back to normal on the timetable given by the doctor. another friend did it at 41, rushed everything and re-injured it 2 months later, said it was worse the 2nd time around and lord knows you need to be 100% before you get back in a cruiser.

Thanks Phone Post 3.0

mpthief - Did you land or jump wrong? Is it just getting caught in an awkward position? Phone Post 3.0
No. Landed normally after a jump shot. Felt the mule kick and heard the pop a millisecond later. I don't get it. Phone Post 3.0