Tornados all over the place!

It starting around 4:45 this afternoon left work and went straight home to be with wife and kids! The tornado's were all over the place and a couple were so close we could see them! On top of that golfball and baseball size hail! Have no idea how to post a link or pic from my iPhone... Sorry. Oh and I live in ENC. (Eastern NC) Phone Post 3.0

Ivywam - It starting around 4:45 this afternoon left work and went straight home to be with wife and kids! The tornado's were all over the place and a couple were so close we could see them! On top of that golfball and baseball size hail! Have no idea how to post a link or pic from my iPhone... Sorry. Oh and I live in ENC. (Eastern NC) Phone Post 3.0
Stay safe, Big Daddy. Phone Post 3.0

Ivywam - It starting around 4:45 this afternoon left work and went straight home to be with wife and kids! The tornado's were all over the place and a couple were so close we could see them! On top of that golfball and baseball size hail! Have no idea how to post a link or pic from my iPhone... Sorry. Oh and I live in ENC. (Eastern NC) Phone Post 3.0
Vote up for keeping the chin up. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully you're still alive, and have pictures.

Still alive! Tornado hit about 4 miles from our house but we had lots of big ( for this area) hail stones! I don't know how to post here but they were about the size of golf balls. Other areas had bigger hail, sadly one person died. An 11 month old baby boy, it's so very sad. Phone Post 3.0

tornados are horrible.