Toronto Blue Jays 2013 season thread

Didn't see one of these on search.. just some random Jays threads.

We missed opening night.. but thoughts?

Lol I was gunna make this thread yesterday. Then I got baked and forgot.

Hope the Jays do well this year

In Phone Post 3.0

Tough game tonight, but it's only the first one. Arencibia has got to get a handle on Dickey tho. Phone Post

carsnick - 

Tough game tonight, but it's only the first one. Arencibia has got to get a handle on Dickey tho. Phone Post

If not for the three passed balls it would've been a 2-1 game.  Not that it matters since the team couldn't buy a hit.  Better luck next time.

Lets go Phone Post 3.0

They'll get everyone's hopes up with the hype and then shit the bed royally

carsnick - 

I think they only gave Arencibia the start to let him know they had confidence in him. Dickey will get someone catching him exclusively, doesn't make much sense to do it any other way.

I hate Arencibia.

but other than him Go JAYS!!

We need us some Brett Lawrie back. Phone Post

Fuck yea !!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I still watching the game on PVR, but my god!!! do these guys need Lawrie's energy badly.

nice one Jose!!!

Some things to be happy about.. pitching has been good.  Offense needs to kick in.. and my god get healthy Lawrie.. Izturis has been lacklustre.. not necessarily an error machine, but missing plays that Lawrie would not.

Nice to see the bats come alive today.  5 home runs.. 

Lind still hitless in three games.  He's in the early running for worst DH in the league.  He's blown bases loaded twice already.

God I love all this speed on the team,it makes the games so much more interesting with the threat to steal being there all the time.

We gotta jays thread fellas, ill bump it.

RML - 

Nice to see the bats come alive today.  5 home runs.. 

Lind still hitless in three games.  He's in the early running for worst DH in the league.  He's blown bases loaded twice already.

he's on my fantasy team, I have faith, apparently I bought into the pre-season hype about him.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2104765&page=1

got it thanks Hizzay.