Toronto crowd = Bunch of try-hards

Nuff ced Phone Post 3.0

Cheap imitation of the post-Wrestlemania Raw crowd. I always knew Toronto was a wannabe city full of wannabes but this is ridiculous lol Phone Post 3.0

To be fair, half of them were probably at both shows.

Guess it wasn't "Nuf Ced". Zzzzzzzzzz Phone Post 3.0

DarQueHero - Guess it wasn't "Nuf Ced". Zzzzzzzzzz Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

I don't see them trying to do anything, but have a good time.  A lot of funny chants.

Canadian fans are a lot different, but IMTO better.  Loyalty, originality.....

ArtMinaj -

I don't see them trying to do anything, but have a good time.  A lot of funny chants.

Chanting random wrestlers names during a match isn't original. It was funny the first time the New York crowd did it because you could tell they were having a good time and just wanted to fuck around and mess up the show. The chants last night however just seemed kinda forced. Like it came from a "hey look at us, we're cool too!" type of crowd. Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona -
ArtMinaj -

Chanting random wrestlers names during a match isn't original. It was funny the first time the New York crowd did it because you could tell they were having a good time and just wanted to fuck around and mess up the show. The chants last night however just seemed kinda forced. Like it came from a "hey look at us, we're cool too!" type of crowd. Phone Post 3.0
Kind of like your threads eh? Phone Post 3.0

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever -
Gino_Corona -
ArtMinaj -

. Phone Post

roninthebox -
Gino_Corona -
ArtMinaj -

. Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0

Ramirez83 -
roninthebox -
Gino_Corona -
ArtMinaj -

. Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

It was in New Jersey, not New York. Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona -
Ramirez83 -
roninthebox -
Gino_Corona -
ArtMinaj -

. Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
High School picture of yours? Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - Nuff ced Phone Post 3.0
You seem like a legitimate turd. Phone Post 3.0

Ramirez83 -
roninthebox -
Gino_Corona -
ArtMinaj -

. Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0