torrents are dead in the uk!!

my internet provider has blocked all torrent sites in the uk.pirate bay,yify etc etc....its a crying shame this has happend.i might aswell throw my laptop in the bin.

can any of you guys give me a life line? Phone Post 3.0

Cant you do an anonymizer? My knowledge on this subject is almost nil but I figured there was a way around. Phone Post 3.0

Laziest SOPA/PIPA supporter EVER

Kickass? Phone Post 3.0

:-( Phone Post 3.0

Go through a proxy?

Iptorrents ? Phone Post 3.0

Hidemyass.com to hide your ip and browse any blocked site. Proxykat.se still works I believe. Phone Post

Why would you download when you can stream? Are there any benefits or legal differences? Phone Post 3.0

Been using BT Guard for a year or so now. Usually puts my IP in Canada.

Lucky for me Canadian Netflix has a lot of good shit the US version doesnt.

Google yify torrents

Otherwise just google pirate bay proxy and a website lists the alternate pirate bay address that aren't blocked

You're welcome Phone Post 3.0

Bigjon29 - Google yify torrents

Otherwise just google pirate bay proxy and a website lists the alternate pirate bay address that aren't blocked

You're welcome Phone Post 3.0
Btw I'm in UK too and my ISP has blocked them too but I use yify for films and the other method if I need to use piratebay Phone Post 3.0

I have a friend that uses Newsdemon.  It's a paid site, but for $7-9/month, you get access to newsgroups (which are faster and much more secure than torrents).  It also includes SlickVPN, which is a very solid VPN service that lets you pick basically any country in the world.  It also doesn't log anything, so there's nothing to subpoena.  You can park behind the VPN and do torrents just as easily

You should have been using a VPN long ago my fren! Phone Post

Get a vpn or a seedbox

I got a VPN as soon as they 'blocked' Pirate Bay last year

My condolences.

If only there was a website that could allow you to get an ISP and UNBLOCK it (.COM)