Torres gets cut and hashad gets his title shot?

I personally think what hashad said was way worse then what Torres said(he was quoting a tv show) rashad was taking about a very recent event where multiple children were molested and he said it during a press conference. Torres posted it on his free time. If it was fair rashad would be in bellator, but instead he gets a title shot lol... Phone Post

Not to mention the press conference was promoting UFC ON FOX 2!

epwar - Not to mention the press conference was promoting UFC ON FOX 2!

Yeah rediculous, but money talks huh Dana? Phone Post

Make up your mind, do you wanna spell his name right and not look stupid or is it more important to be part of a mindless internet meme? You can't have it both ways rashad/hashad. Pick one and stick with it please.

ortman166 -  I personally think what hashad said was way worse then what Torres said(he was quoting a tv show) rashad was taking about a very recent event where multiple children were molested and he said it during a press conference. Torres posted it on his free time. If it was fair rashad would be in bellator, but instead he gets a title shot lol... Phone Post
Maybe.  But Rashad's comment was directed at Penn State alum Phil Davis who had spoken out on the subject pubicly and were meant to rile him up as part of pre-fight trash talk.  So I at least understand why Rashad said it.  Who were Torres' comments (the TV quote and the previous roofie and no means yes comments) directed at and what was the purpose?    

kryptikal - Make up your mind, do you wanna spell his name right and not look stupid or is it more important to be part of a mindless internet meme? You can't have it both ways rashad/hashad. Pick one and stick with it please.

Your so cool, I'll make up my mind and get back to you. Phone Post