Total Combat Anniversary Show!

Total Combat Promotions is back for its 1st Anniversary show,  6 shows in under one year!  Well this show again promises to be one of our best! We have successfully introduced Mixed Martial Arts action to the happiest place on earth, Tijuana Mexico.

And plan on continuing our tradition giving both fighters and fans an awesome experience at our shows. Total Combat Promotions has brought Mixed Martial Arts  to a new level with our exciting Match-ups, Club Vibe and The Incredibly Sexy Combat Dolls to entertain throughout the show.

Sunday October 24th its happening again, at the Mega-Club that has become our home Baby Rock !! The only nightclub for modern gladiator events! With its Cave like structures, its  4 insane levels and million dollar sound and light system. This venue has a Coliseum feel; with the crowds being so close to the action. Every seat in the house is a good seat.

10 exciting matches scheduled;

Teams from San Diego, Imperial Valley, L.A. ,Orange County, Las Vegas, Mexico, and as far away as Florida will be showcasing their fighters.

It’s our pre-halloween fights so expect HAVOC at this event.  Join Total Combat’s VI  Fighters, Staff and our Sexy Combat Dolls for the After party taking place at Club Animale on the infamous Revolution avenue, Free admission, to after-party with Total Combat ticket stub.

www.totalcombat.org

For latest info and updates on fight-card. Full fight card to be released soon.

For VIP Seating RESV call: 619-254-6953 or email Diana@TotalCombat.org

See you all there: Sunday October 24th @ Baby Rock Night Club

Doors Open at 5:00pm Event Starts 6pm

ttt

sweet!

Yes, very sweet................ check with you're dentist before attending.

soon as I find out the line up, I'll post it....... promise. :-)

I have it on good authority that TBA will be on this card!!! As you know, when TBA is there, anything can happen..........

p.s. bring a pen & paper, autographs will be signed at the end of the event!

TTT for Total Combat

Thank you MasterVicDMex!!! :-)

this time i'm holding up a big fuckin sign that says "WHERE MAH MAMMA".

ttt for Total Combat.

And I'm gonna yell "Heeeeeeyyyy Doggggggggggggggg"

*attempts Abbott & Costello line*

lol

BOOM

(this time i'm holding up a big fuckin sign that says "WHERE MAH MAMMA".)

Insert short joke here

:-!

TTT

ttt

Momita..you are welcome :)...i realy like the support that you give to Total Combat on the UG,,,Erik its my friend,,i am the promoter from MMA MEXICO..you can check out my web site mmamexico.com......Best wishes and good luck on your 1st anniversary event,its not easy to trough 6 events in a year..it shows that you are taking the thinks seriously....