Total Divas show starts tonight

just a reminder for you guys that want to watch

doews Tommy Gunz have the Hopper so he can watch it in any room of his house so the wife won't notice..?

Are you watching it in ur bathroom on your tablet..? just incase you have to take a cold shower.. keke jk.. ;) Phone Post

I just watched it with my wife. I actually liked it. Showed Cena and Daniel Bryan and some behind the scenes things. Not a bad watch at all.

going to watch it after RAW tomorrow. Only going to watch one episode. And not going to admit to anyone outside of this board that I am going to watch even one episode.

if this really the way they treat natalya. She should quit and flick them off while walking out. Such a shame someone that talented is treated like shit.

I thought it was pretty good Phone Post 3.0

Just watched. I know very little about WWE, but the whole "our match was canceled" storyline seems fake. Can someone confirm that these girls were never scheduled to fight at Wrestlemania? Phone Post 3.0

The whole show is fake . Every part of it . Phone Post 3.0

hey Nattie you're off WM, but you get to chapperone two new girls lol

why did Brodus snap backstage? lol

I love how some bull dyke woman is the "booker" and plans matches .

It's funny to me I'm mad it's a fake reality show........about a fake business.

Oh the ironing Phone Post 3.0

My_gi_has_stretch_marks - The whole show is fake . Every part of it . Phone Post 3.0

I don't think anybody here thinks a "reality" show based on pro wrestling characters would be legit. We are posting on a pro wrestling forum, I think we have been smartened up to how things work by now.

That doesn't mean that such a show can't be entertaining. I didn't know that one of the fly girls was dating a Uso, little things like that are worth a watch to me.

Cannot bring myself to watch this, the bellas seem like total cunts and I have no desire to watch them pretent to be actual celebrities.

I thought it was fairly entertaining.  My wife was watching tv upstairs and saw it in the recording list and called me out on it.  I was like "It's about wrestling!"  She's already embarassed about that but deals with it...lol.

CryLikeAGoat - 

I thought it was fairly entertaining.  My wife was watching tv upstairs and saw it in the recording list and called me out on it.  I was like "It's about wrestling!"  She's already embarassed about that but deals with it...lol.

lol my wife called me out on it too. She was like, are you recording a show called Total Divas : /

I just watched it and actually thought it was a good watch and cool seeing the backstage stuff

I could just stare at AJ for a half hour instead.

Tommy Gunnz -
CryLikeAGoat - 

lol my wife called me out on it too. She was like, are you recording a show called Total Divas : /

I just watched it and actually thought it was a good watch and cool seeing the backstage stuff

haha... Gunnz got caught by the boss..!! lol..

that being said... which Diva on the show would get the PWF sting.!?!

even though i got a thing for the Bellas, gimme some of that Eva Marie.. DAYUM! Phone Post

Natalya may be single now?? Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Phone Post 3.0

BTT-RyannVonDoom - Natalya may be single now?? Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Phone Post 3.0
she just got married like 3 weeks ago Phone Post 3.0

Tommy Gunnz -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - Natalya may be single now?? Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Phone Post 3.0
she just got married like 3 weeks ago Phone Post 3.0
You cunt! Howdare you ruin my dreams? Phone Post 3.0