Total Divas show starts tonight

This week's looks interesting. Almost like mtv cribs for Cena's place. Also funny to see DBryan flying on Cena's private or chartered jet with him when they have their SS match soon. I wonder if they'll bring up their personal relationships on RAW. Phone Post

CryLikeAGoat - This week's looks interesting. Almost like mtv cribs for Cena's place. Also funny to see DBryan flying on Cena's private or chartered jet with him when they have their SS match soon. I wonder if they'll bring up their personal relationships on RAW. Phone Post

new episode tonight aptly named: A Tango With Fandango.! :) Phone Post

although some of it is scripted like we know...some of the scenes weren't...like the butt head boyfriend from the Funkadactlye wanting to fight Brodus.

man, its weird seeing The Road Dogg all business dress.. lol Phone Post

wait... so Eva Marie told WWE that she has pro dance experience but then tells JoJo that she basically lied..?!?! haha..

Way to try and get ahead i guess.. Phone Post

Fandango is a straight pimp. Smooth as hell. Give him a year and he will have gone through every diva in the locker room. Phone Post 3.0

that guy Johnathan is a sucker.. He did the rookie move by "putting a ring on it" because he knows she will be on the road while he at home in Cali.

haha Phone Post

I wonder if johnny curtis will stay in character during this show. If he does i'll love him even more.

someone needs to make a gif of daniel bryan's dog paddle

It's it me, or is this show great? Phone Post

*Is it me Phone Post

CryLikeAGoat - 

If nothing else, it gives us a glimpse into the backstage workings of the WWE. It's cool to see how much goes into a Raw or PPV and what's left to the discretion of the performers.

Also, John Cena is fucking loaded. That dude has his own grotto.

Driscoll -
CryLikeAGoat - 

If nothing else, it gives us a glimpse into the backstage workings of the WWE. It's cool to see how much goes into a Raw or PPV and what's left to the discretion of the performers.

He has a god damned water slide. He water slides while drinking cristal /thread. I was telling my wife that dbry looked so sad because he doesn't have that stuff. John cena money is the bizness. Phone Post 3.0

Macthebarbarian -
Driscoll -
CryLikeAGoat -  It's it me, or is this show great? Phone Post

He has a god damned water slide. He water slides while drinking cristal /thread. I was telling my wife that dbry looked so sad because he doesn't have that stuff. John cena money is the bizness. Phone Post 3.0

Dbry could have that if he wanted. He chooses not to live like that.

Btw... I'm surprised that these relationships with him an John an the bellas.... I thought they were just boning them, not in serious relationship mode talking about marriage an shit Phone Post

Macthebarbarian -
Driscoll -
CryLikeAGoat -  It's it me, or is this show great? Phone Post

yah. seeing that made me even have more respect for D Bry.. Phone Post

D Bry is doing ok:

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/wrestlers/daniel-bryan-net-worth/

Net worth: $2 million

Salaray: $675k/year

I imagine both those numbers will only increase if he maintains and grows his current fan base.

Cena is on another level since he's been the man for WWE for the past 10 years:

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/wrestlers/john-cena-net-worth/

Net worth: $35 million

Bella Twins:

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/wrestlers/bella-twins-net-worth/

Net worth: $2 milion ($1 million each?)

There's a trouble brewing tonight.. Planet Funk is Funked Up!... Phone Post

armbarheelhook - that guy Johnathan is a sucker.. He did the rookie move by "putting a ring on it" because he knows she will be on the road while he at home in Cali.

haha Phone Post
it doesn't matter. she is a skank, probably fucked half the lockerroom by now Phone Post 3.0

lol @ this sucker Sebastian. He looks like a common comic con nerd boy and is screwing up his only opportunity w a woman.

Hunter V - lol @ this sucker Sebastian. He looks like a common comic con nerd boy and is screwing up his only opportunity w a woman.

agreed, she is WAYYYY out of his league.

I think JoJo is cute as fuck