Total Fight Challenge 6/14 (Chicago Area)

JOIN ME JUNE 14TH AT THE HAMMOND CIVIC CENTER 

Photobucket

The Total Fight Challenge returns to Hammond, Indiana on June 14 with an extra special card. Not only will we be featuring some of the best Midwest MMA fighters but we will also have special military 1st responders, (police, fire, paramedics) battling it out. A portion of the proceeds of this event will go to Illinois Freedom Run. This group is the group that designed the Middle east conflicts wall memorial. This wall is dedicated to the men and women who have given their lives in the current war in Iraq, Afganistan and the Beirut Barracks bombing in 1983. We will try and make this our most exciting show ever. Tickets will go on sale April 20th online at WWW.TOTALFIGHTCHALLENGE.COM Disabled veterans free of charge Active serving Military and 1st Responders $5.00 off at door only with photo ID Also for more information go to www.myspace.com/totalfightchallenge Local fighters (Chicagoland & Indiana), contact us at: totalfightchallenge@yahoo.com (Local fighters only please)

PLEASE TTT GUYS

Please TTT : )

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT

TTT

we HAVE to ttt this otherwise the other 8 threads on this event will get lonely.

TTT

www.totalfightchallenge.com

ttt for TFC

TOTAL FIGHT CHALLENGE

JUNE 14, 2008

HAMMOND, INDIANA

---FIGHT CARD---

Kyle Watson vs DeCarlo Johnson - 155 lb title fight

Jeff Gerlick (former TFC champion) vs Josh Boone Turner

Christian Uflacker (gracie blackbelt) vs Kori Tussle

Pete Silva vs Eric Perez - 145 lb

Matt Odonnol vs Miguel Gamez

Tommy Gromen vs Mark Sinclair

Rich Graveline vs Milan Milutomvic

Mark Oria vs Will Cotto

Phil Trianpafillo vs Joe Fierro

Steve Styx vs Dan New

Seth Rackie vs Cleo Walker

Leo Perez vs Kevin Nowaczyk

Tom Regep vs Tom Croenen

Marco Estrada vs Whitney Waddell

Plus several more to be confirmed...

Fight card subject to change without notice

ttt...looks good.

The website has been updated with the full event card! Check out the latest at...

http://www.totalfightchallenge.com

Buy your tickets soon, they are selling fast!

many people visited the ILL freedom Run Iraq Wall yesterday for Memorial Day . This is the Wall we are donating to. People have contacted us to let us know how powerfull it is. I hope everyone gets a chance to visite the Wall some Day.

www.totalfightchallenge.com

hit me up if you need a 145'er

TTT

lancemer send me your record . intensedefense1@yahoo.com