Total nonsense that CM punk doesn't have to do TUF

Total nonsense, this is like the cowboys watching the longest yard and then signing Adam Sandler to be their quarterback. He has done nothing to prove his worth. Taking respect out of the sport. Phone Post 3.0

I like the example, but when someone is a big crossover like that I think it's warranted Phone Post 3.0

Taking respect out of cage fighting. What a shame.

He's not getting a title shot. They are just gonna give him some fights. People are going to want to watch so it's win win. I'm interested in watching him fight. Phone Post 3.0

The Shockmaster - Taking respect out of cage fighting. What a shame.
How? He has been training with Rener for years. He quit pro wrestling as a millionaire to train full time and compete because he loves the sport. He is a star that brings crossover and casual appeal so the sport can grow.

How is this a bad thing? Phone Post 3.0

Brock Lobster - I like the example, but when someone is a big crossover like that I think it's warranted Phone Post 3.0

they tried to make kurt angle go through TUF...

Agreed. Should have definitely been coaching the next season Phone Post 3.0

Butt hurt? Yea it is, a 36 year old with no fights who does jiu jitsu got signed to the UFC. Anyone who actually fights should be bugged by this, and yea taking the respect out of cage fighting, MMA IS ALL ABOUT RESPECT. Material Arts is about respect, jiu jitsu is about respect. The whole concept that started cage fighting is based on respect. Phone Post 3.0

donkeykongfist - Butt hurt? Yea it is, a 36 year old with no fights who does jiu jitsu got signed to the UFC. Anyone who actually fights should be bugged by this, and yea taking the respect out of cage fighting, MMA IS ALL ABOUT RESPECT. Material Arts is about respect, jiu jitsu is about respect. The whole concept that started cage fighting is based on respect. Phone Post 3.0
Don't like it, don't watch it. Phone Post 3.0