Total Noob. Totally pis't.

I have to start by thanking all of you for keeping me intelligently informed about the most important sport in my life: MMA.  I am a lifelong athlete who's competed at NCAA levels, but once you turn 21-22 that goes away for most of us.  Enter MMA in 1993, or UFC anyway.  Astoria, Queens, the local video store, UFC 1...my life changes.  Anyway...I'm the real deal fan, believer and I'm a little pissed.  112 had awesome moments (Munoz), but boy am I over that Silva bullstuff.  I agree that the night lacked a certain electricity (which I've always relied on BJ for), but man, the Spider better get real or he's gonna get eaten up.  Anybody?

AWESOME first post, dude!

fuck anderson silva

One thing I'll never do is phone it in (definitely not KKM??)...life's too short.  Anderson risks becoming a joke at the most important time in his career.  How can we even possibly consider him becoming a joke??!!  Because unlike Ali (and why not compare) he's never had to prove himself to an American audience and he's too old to start messing around now,  

You got to watch the best fighter in the world totally dominate his opponent.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

allforroy -  I have to start by thanking all of you for keeping me intelligently informed about the most important sport in my life: MMA.  I am a lifelong athlete who's competed at NCAA levels, but once you turn 21-22 that goes away for most of us.  Enter MMA in 1993, or UFC anyway.  Astoria, Queens, the local video store, UFC 1...my life changes.  Anyway...I'm the real deal fan, believer and I'm a little pissed.  112 had awesome moments (Munoz), but boy am I over that Silva bullstuff.  I agree that the night lacked a certain electricity (which I've always relied on BJ for), but man, the Spider better get real or he's gonna get eaten up.  Anybody?

I have no comment on your comment but you're such a noob you start date is from the future
Posted: 28 minutes ago Member Since: 4/11/10

Checking my calendar it's still April 10th!

St. Pierre totally dominated, Silva totally did not.  It was entertaining for awhile, then bullshit.  But certainly better than anything else I had planned!

allforroy - One thing I'll never do is phone it in (definitely not KKM??)...life's too short.  Anderson risks becoming a joke at the most important time in his career.  How can we even possibly consider him becoming a joke??!!  Because unlike Ali (and why not compare) he's never had to prove himself to an American audience and he's too old to start messing around now,  

Good, glad you didn't phone it in, that would have sucked! I will try to answer your questions since you are a self proclaimed noob. First off, Anderson likes to take risks, why not risk being considered a joke, it's a free country you know! And your right again, why not compare him to Ali, after all they are both black.

But one thing you are wrong about he did prove himself to an American audience, when he got Franklin in his second UFC fight most casual American fans didn't know who he was.

With all that said I can't wait until someone beats his ass in the cage.

edit cus I can't spell tonight!

This event sucked balls.

Silva's awesome...and if he'd just crushed after his ridiculous display of pyschological warfare, then no problem, but it was a let down on every level, especially after BJ getting out-juked all night.

If I Were Dana I would have just entered the cage during the match and fired Silva.