Total Technoir

2 Likes

I know it’s a movie and it’s done for timing and affect, but I never understood why the terminator didn’t carry the pistol with a round in the chamber.

Similarly at that point I don’t understand why he even needed a gun there. She didn’t know him or that he’s there for her, so he could’ve just walked up and killed her by hand.

But it wouldn’t be much of a movie if he did that

1 Like

You should make a YouTube channel how the movies should have happened. Your videos could be 2 minutes long and have Arnold asking her to dance and killing her with his bare hands

3 Likes

why didnt the captain in the titanic just stay on deck and steer around the iceberg?

1 Like

Have the eagles fly the ring to the volcano

How’d she fly back in the chair?

I prefer this one

1 Like

Lol!

This thread is now about the club Tech Noir. Was this the first cyberpunk reference in a movie ever? I know William Gibson’s novel Neuromancer released in '84 also.

Some facts about Tech Noir

• During production, the film crew had to turn away would-be customers who thought that Tech Noir was a real club that had just opened up.

• The cover charge at Tech Noir in 1984 was $4.50.

• The phone number of the pay phone at the club was 555-9175.

“I know it’s a movie and it’s done for timing and affect, but I never understood why the terminator didn’t carry the pistol with a round in the chamber.”

Safety purposes. He didn’t want an accidental discharge, it might hurt someone.

2 Likes

Google and wiki is telling me it was located next to the Pico Market Ranch

Can’t really see the spot. Might have been next to the liquor store?

or the paint store opposite?

watching the video… this is one of the most insane screen captures ever made… you can see the clear level change during the cyborg activating an aimbot… not even a human would do that